Kinner (Kinnaur) Kailash Yatra 2023 Date, Registration Online, and Price for Ticket Booking – The Kinnaur Kailash- locally known as ‘Kinner Kailash’ Yatra. Himachal Pradesh is one of India’s favorite states for devotees and trackers. The state attracts many devotees, trackers, and tourists from all over the world. The state covers almost 100% hilly areas. On the north side of the state the extended range of the Himalayas mountain. All adventure track lovers wish to visit the famous trekking routes of the state.
This trekking route is very famous in the state. Trekkers wait for the starting dates of this route. The track route covers a total of 34 Km two-way distance on both sides, 17 Km up and down. Hence this year we all know that the yatra was started on the 15th of Aug 2022. Next year in 2023 the yatra trek will open again in the same month. Here in this blog post, we concrete information about the Kinner Kailash Yatra Registration 2023, the Online Booking Process, the Cost Price of the Yatra, and other useful information for you.
Kinner Kailash Yatra 2023 Registration Online
The government of Himachal Pradesh organizes the Kinner Kailash Yatra every year. The Kinner Peak is at a height of 17,000 feet (6050 Meters) from the sea level. The height itself shows the adventure and difficulties of the yatra. Although the adventure lover and devotee of Lord Shiva love and wait for the date and time for the Kinner Kailash yatra online registration.
|Key Highlights of Kinner Kailash Yatra Online Ticket Booking:|
|Name of the Yatra/ Event/ Treck||Kinnar Kailash Yatra 23|
|Organizer/ Authority||HP Tourism Development Corporation|
|No of days of Yatra/ Trek||4 Days|
|Date and Time of Yatra||The month of July or Aug|
|Registration Process||Both Online/ Offline modes|
|Official website URL||https://hpkinnaur.nic.in/|
|Online Registration for 2023||The URL will be uploaded soon|
Kinnaur (Kinner) Kailash Yatra 2023 Slot Booking Process
Basically, the Kinner Kailash Yatra ends at the point of Parvati Kund at more than 14,000 feet height from sea level. A 79 Ft tall Shiv Linga is located on the adobe of Lord Shiva. The belief is that Goddess Parwati created this Kund and Lord Shiva was using this place for his meeting with other Gods and Goddesses. The trek of 17 km on one side is really very tough, at the reward at the end of the trek gives a magical feeling to all the devotees.
The points for you to know before planning to participate in the holy trekking event of Kinner Kailash are given in the below section of the article. You can book Yatra Slots as the administration of the Yatra announces the date of the next Yatra season. Process of ticket booking will be available offline/ online both methods.
Note – Devotees can register online for Kinner Kailash Yatra 2023 by clicking the Official Website Link => https://hpkinnaur.nic.in/
Trek Route and Cost of Kinner Kailash Yatra 2023
The Parwati Kund was a favorite place of Lord Shiva and The Goddess for the meetings, that’s why the point is known as the Ashiqi point. Although the trekking route is undoubtedly too dangerous.
Below are the key points of the trekking route of the Kinner Kailash Yatra 2023:
- Starting Point of The Yatra- Tangling village, The Base Camp for the devotees.
- The administration will divide all the devotees according to the available facility at the next camp.
- The next camp is in Maling Khata, which is 9 km far from the base camp.
- The trekkers and devotees will stay here overnight, take a rest and prepare for trekking to the next point.
- The next and final Point is Kinnar Kailash, which is 9 km far from the rest camp.
- Parvati Kund will be a point in between, where devotees stay and rejuvenate themselves with a mystic feeling of the Kinner Kailash.
- Parvati Kund is 1 km before the last point of the Yatra.
The HPTDC and HP government decides the cost of the Trekking/ Yatra when the starting date will be announced for the next year 2023. So far, the cost of last year’s Kinner Kailash Yatra 2022 was around Rs 22,000. We will keep you updated on the cost of the next year’s Kinner Kailash Yatra 2023.
Rules & Requirements Kinner Kailash Yatra’s Trekkers
The Yatra starts between June to Sep month of every year. As you know that is the rainy season in India and HP also receives heavy rainfall in the rainy season. Although the charming mountain valley and devotional feelings of the Shiv Linga Parikarma attract many Hindu devotees from around the world. The starting point of Kinner Kailash Yatra is the Tangling village of Kinnaur District. All the registered devotees and trekkers start the Yatra in groups from this base camp on a daily basis.
Below are some rules and requirements we brought for you from the experience of this year’s Kinner Kailash Yatra 2022:
- All the registered offline/ online devotees have to bring the registration certificate and ID proof with them.
- The devotees/ trekkers must have to present at the gathering point as per the date and time given by the authority.
- Take the training session before starting the Yatra/ trekking very seriously, as the trek you are going to is very dangerous.
- Keep enough winter clothes with you, as the climate at that height will be too cold.
- Don’t pick too many clothes with you when you start Yatra. Heavy baggage may create problems in trekking.