Khatu Shyam Online Darshan Booking/ Registration & Aarti Timing: Shree Khatu Shyam Ji is one of the famous Hindu temples which is located in the Khatoo village of Sikar district, Rajasthan state of India. Many devotees from various places visit here to get a darshan at the temple. The divine god Krishna and Barbarika are preferred as Kuldevta in this region.
It is believed that this temple was established for the head of Barbarika which was found in the Khatoo village of Rajasthan, Barbarika was a legendary warrior who sacrifices his own head to Lord Shri Krishna for their request during Kurukshetra War, this is the main reason for worshiping of Barbarika in the Khatu Shyam temple. Below in this blog post, we brought detailed information step-by-step about Khatu Shyam Ji Darshan online booking.
Khatu Shyam Darshan Online Booking 2023
The history behind this temple is so mysterious, so all the information related to the history of Khatu Shyam Ji Temple and the procedure of online registration for this holy temple. Khatu Shyam temple darshan booking and detailed timing are given below:
|Name of Temple||Khatu Shyam Ji|
|Timings of the temple||
|Contact Details||01576 – 231182 / 231482|
|Location||Khatoo Village near Reengus town in Rajasthan|
|Official Website URL||www.shrishyamdarshan.in darshan booking|
|Nearest Airport||Jaipur, Rajasthan|
|Nearest Railway Station||Ringas Rail Junction|
NOTE – The table given above contains the complete information and steps for booking online tickets or registration for Khatu Shyam Temple. Please go through the process details carefully before filling up the registration form.
Khatu Shyam Ji Mandir Darshan – List of Aarti performed in the temple
Devotees from all over India especially take part in aarti performances at the temple. for that, all visitors have to make registration online to be a part of the performances of Khatu Shyam Aarti, Artis of Khatu Shyam, There are five major aartis that are performed at Khatu Shyam on a daily basis.
The devotees who are going to visit this temple should have to attend these aartis:
- Mangala Aarti: It is performed early in the morning when the gates of the temple open for devotees.
- Shringaar Aarti: This is performed when the lord is being ornamented every day.
- Bhog Aarti: It is performed when the Bhog or Prasadam is served to the lord.
- Sandhya Aarti: This is performed in the evening.
- Sayana Aarti: It is performed before the temple is to be closed at night.
Khatu Shyam Ji Darshan (Aarti Time) Today 2023: 8:00 AM in the Morning & 8:00 PM in the Evening, Daily.
Procedure for Khatu Shyam Darshan Online Registration @shrishyamdarshan.in
Before visiting the temple, you must register on the official website. Tickets for Khatu Shyam Darshan can be purchased from the available options, including general, tatkal, and foreigner booking. Maintaining social distance within the temple is the major goal of the online enrollment process. Those who will visit the temple soon should be sure to abide by the COVID-19 regulations.
One can easily book an online ticket for Khatu Shyam Darshan by following these instructions:
- Visit the website made just for the online darshan => Registration Link.
- Then click “Skip” to exit.
- Locate and click the “Darshan Panjiyan” link.
- Choose the appropriate ticket type, such as general, tatkal, or foreigner.
- To check the availability of the darshan, select a date and hour.
- Enter the information needed to register.
- Before sending the form, double-check the information.
- The Darshan booking id and a confirmation message will be delivered to the provided mobile number.
खाटू श्याम जी दर्शन बुकिंग पंजीकरण हेतु महत्वपूर्ण निर्देश
- श्री श्याम मंदिर में दर्शनार्थी एक बार फिर दर्शन का आनंद ले सकते हैं। मंदिर समिति जल्द ही दर्शन स्थापित करने हेतु जिला सरकार और स्थानीय पुलिस के साथ काम करके COVID-19 दिशा-निर्देशों जारी करेगी।
- सभी आगंतुकों को पहले खाटू श्याम के साथ ऑनलाइन पंजीकरण करना होगा। यदि आप दर्शन बुकिंग ऑनलाइन रजिस्ट्रेशन नहीं करते हैं तो आप दर्शन कतार में नहीं जा सकते हैं।
- रविवार, एकादशी, द्वादशी को खाटू श्याम दर्शन आम जनता के लिए उपलब्ध नहीं होगा। इन तिथियों पर, श्री श्याम मंदिर समिति की आधिकारिक वेबसाइट और YouTube चैनल पर जाएये।
- खाटू श्याम जी दर्शन ऑनलाइन बुकिंग और पंजीकरण ऑफिसियल वेबसाइट www.shrishyamdarshan.in पर उपलब्ध है।
The Story behind the Khatu Shyam Ji Temple
Hindu mythology describes the time before the Mahabharata battle begin. Barbarika was an invincible warrior who was undefeatable, and he decided to favor the weaker side, which means complete devastation to both sides, as a result only Barbarika could remain alive.
Due to this reason, Shree Krishna asked Barbarika for his head as (Sheesh Daan) and he agreed to this, due to the great sacrifice of Barbarika and his devotion towards Lord Shree Krishna, the lord granted him a boon that in Kaliyug he would be worshiped by their own name Shyamji.
After the battle, Lord Shree Krishna blessed Barbarika’s head and drowned head in the river named Rupawati, when the kali yuga started, the head was found buried in the soil of the village Khatu in Rajasthan, it is believed that a cow was crossing over the burial place the milk started flowing continuously, the villagers were surprised after watching this, they dug that place and they found that head of Barbarika, after it Roop Singh Chauhan take a decision to build a temple and to place the head inside it.
Kund near Khatu Shyam Mandir
In Khatu Shyam Mandir there is a holy pond near the temple which is called Shyam Kund. It is believed that this was the place where the buried head of the Barbarika was founded. It is also believed that if devotees take a dip in this pond they will get cured of diseases and bring good health.
Taking dips in the pond is more effective in the Phalguna Mela festival every year, than the other days.
That is all we have for you on this topic today, your suggestions and queries are welcomed. Please drop your query in below comment box, we will revert you back as soon as possible.