Kedarnath Ropeway Ticket Booking 2024 Online, Ticket Price & Timing is discussed here with you. The world’s longest ropeway is soon going to be launched at Kedarnath Dham. The complete Kedarnath trek is 16 kilometers long from Gourikund to Kedarnath. Generally, the devotees have to pony service from Gourikund around 16 Kilometers to reach the temple. The other way to go to the temple is by helicopter but it is so expensive. The ropeway is the easiest and earliest and most affordable way to go to the temple. To know more about How to book Kedarnath Ropeway Online Tickets then read the complete article till the end.
Kedarnath Ropeway Ticket Booking 2024
Let us tell you that Kedarnath is the temple of Lord Shiva and one of the 12 Jyotirlinga. Hindu temple is roughly 1200 years old. Pandavas on the way to heaven worshiped lord Shiva at that place and Adi Shankaracharya established the Kedarnath temple. Kedarnath is the highest among the 12th jyotirlingas. Kedarnath temple is located in the Garhwal Himalayan range on the bank of the famous Mandakini river, Uttarakhand. Every year many devotees go to the Kedarnath yatra.
The major attraction is the Shivratri festival which is celebrated every year. Lots of people visit here for this festival. The devotee generally visits the temple between April (Akshaya Tritiya) to November (Kartik Purnima). Devotees always book the Ropeway Ticket Online in advance for Kedarnath temple to avoid the queues at the ticket counter and save time for their pilgrim.
Kedarnath Ropeway Online Ticket Booking & Price – Overview
|Name of Temple
|Affiliation with the Religion
|Deity of Kedarnath temple
|3583 m (11,755 ft)
|Opening and Closing Timing
|4 AM to 9 pm
|Official Web Portal
|Kedarnath Ropeway Online Booking
|Online Ticket Booking
NOTE – Visitors who want to visit the temple can book online tickets for the Kedarnath Ropeway, all the necessary information related to ticket booking, timing, and other details are given below.
Procedure for Kedarnath Temple Ropeway Ticket Booking Online
This ropeway is specially constructed for the devotee of Kedarnath. The government and the temple trust want to give the best facility to the visitors here. Although there are many other valuable facilities also available for the devotees. Here in this section, we brought the complete process of Online Ticket Booking of Kedarnath Ropeway.
- First of all, you have to visit the official web portal of Kedarnath Trust.
- Homepage of the website, there will tab for Ropeways Ticket Booking.
- Then click on the ticket booking tab and a new web page will open.
- Enter the date and time of your travel by ropeway.
- Click on the Book Tickets option at bottom of the web to proceed further to make payment.
- Make the payment on the web portal.
- OTP you will receive on your reported mobile number.
- Enter the OTP and your ticket will be on the screen.
- Download the ticket and take a printout and keep it with you at the time of the visit.
Attention – Kedarnath’s ropeway work is now under construction. Devotees can go to the Kedarnath temple by helicopter or pony.
Places near Kedarnath Temple- Best Timing to Visit
As we all know that the Kedarnath Temple is Located in the Rudraprayag District of Uttarakhand State. The state is also known for its famous tourist Destinations and sacred temples. Visitors or devotees can check out the holy places near this temple.
Devotees can also visit Sonprayag, Vasuki Tal, Shankaracharya samadhi, Bhairavnath temple, Chandra Shila, Chorabari Lake, Guptkashi, and more destinations around the famous temple. the best tie to visit Kedarnath temple is Between September to October and May to June. may is a peak month Kedarnath remains closed for 6 months from November to March every year due to snowfall.
How to reach Kedarnath temple?
- By Air => When tourists go to Kedarnath Dham by Air. Jolly Grant airport is the nearest airport to Kedarnath .it is Located 239 km from Kedarnath. Jolly Grant Airport provides daily flights to Delhi, Mumbai, Patna, Lucknow, and Chandigarh.
- By Bus => Buses and Taxis are easily available for Gauri Kund .gaurikund is well connected by a motorable road. From Major Destinations of northern states and Uttarakhand like Dehradun, Mussoorie, Rishikesh, Haridwar, Devprayag, Srinagar, and Uttarkashi. Devotees can easily hire Pony
- And By Train => Rishikesh railway station is the nearest railway station to Kedarnath. it is located 221 km from Kedarnath. Rishikesh is well connected to Uttarakhand and Major Destinations in India
Kedarnath’s condition after the year 2013 flash floods
In June 2013, During the peak season of tourism, a disaster took place. Uttarakhand and nearby areas experienced heavy rainfall. In this disaster people( died and several people were missing. the temple complex, surrounding areas, and Kedarnath town were heavily damaged but the temple structure did not affect any major damage, apart from a few cracks on one side of the four walls. but at this time Kedarnath temple is in good condition and many devotees come to Kedarnath.