Kashi Yatra Subsidy Yojana 2023-24: Now devotees can apply online for “Kashi Yatra Subsidy” through the official website at itms.kar.nic.in. Also, you will get to know about the Kashi Yatra Subsidy Scheme Registration process, eligibility criteria, benefits, etc. However, the Karnataka State Government has initiated the Kashi Yatra Yojana for the people of the state. And with the help of this scheme, the Kashi pilgrims can get financial assistance from the government.
So, Karnataka residents who want to visit a Varanasi temple can easily get a subsidy through Kashi Yatra Scheme. Therefore, if you are interested in this scheme and want to apply for online registration. Then you are on the right page, below we have mentioned the complete details regarding Kashi Yatra Subsidy Yojana 2023-24.
Kashi Yatra Subsidy Yojana 2023-24
The Government of Karnataka State has launched a new scheme called “Kashi Yatra Yojana” and it is announced by Chief minister Mr. Basavaraj Bommai. Under this scheme, the government aims to provide financial help to pilgrims who wish to visit the Kashi Vishwanath temple located in Varanasi. Therefore, the government came up with the idea of providing 30,000 pilgrims with a subsidy of Rs. 5,000 each. But in order to grab this subsidy opportunity, you need to be eligible and need to apply for online registration.
As you all know, India is a secular and democratic country so here every citizen has their own rights and freedom. However, people respect all religions in India and live together with their faith and feelings. Likewise, the government helps the Muslim community in their travels to Mecca for Hajj. Similarly, in order to provide equal rights to every religion government launches various schemes for pilgrims of Hindu religions or beliefs. Under this scheme, interested candidates can apply through the official portal of the “Hindu Religious Institute and Charitable Endowment Department” or “Seva Sindhu” and get a subsidy.
Kashi Yatra Scheme 2023 Karnataka – Overview
|Name||Kashi Yatra Yojana 2023-24|
|Launched By||Chief Minister Mr. Basavaraj Bommai|
|Objective||To provide financial support to Kashi Pilgrims|
|Beneficiary||Permanent Citizens of Karnataka|
|Subsidy Amount||Rs. 5000/-|
|Official Website Links||https://itms.kar.nic.in|
Apply Online Kashi Yatra Scheme @itms.kar.nic.in
There are two official websites where beneficiaries can apply for the Kashi Yatra Scheme subsidy. However, the first official website name is Hindu Religious Institutions And Charitable Endowments Department (www.itms.kar.nic.in). And the second official website name is Seva Sindhu (www.sevasindhuservices.karnataka.gov.in). Pilgrims must follow the guidelines provided by the government of Karnataka State. All individuals who visited the Kashi Vishwanath temple between April 1st and June 30th must provide confirmation of their visit.
Therefore, “The Bharat Gaurav train” will run from Bengaluru to Varanasi, UP, and this train will stop at two places Ayodhya and Prayagraj. Moreover, the government has authorized Rs 500 crore for the Bharat Gaurav train. This train travels 4100 km in 7 days and comprises 14 coaches and 11 AC 3-tier coaches. Along with that, a portion of the train will be completely transformed into a temple, so bhajans will be sung for pilgrims traveling from Karnataka to Varanasi as part of the Kashi Yatra. So, now you don’t need to worry about any facilities for your Kashi Yatra.
Eligibility Criteria For Kashi Yatra Subsidy Portal
All interested people can apply for the Kashi Yatra Scheme, but you need to meet all the below-mentioned eligibility criteria;
- First of all, you need to be a permanent resident of Karnataka state in order to apply for the scheme.
- Secondly, the candidate must be at least a minimum of 18 years of age.
- And importantly, only those candidates will be eligible for this scheme, who are not the recipient of the previous government yatra subsidy.
- So, it is requested to all citizens follow all the eligibility criteria guidelines before applying for the scheme.
Important Documents Required for Kashi Yatra
Below, we have shared a list of important documents required for the Kashi Yatra Subsidy Yojana;
- Aadhar Card
- Voter id Card
- Permanent Residence Certificate
- Age Certificate
- Bank Account Details
- Covid Vaccine Certificate
- Latest Covid Negative Report
- Passport Size Photo
- Mobile Number
How to Register For Kashi Yatra Subsidy Yojana 2023-24?
In order to apply online for the Kashi Yatra Subsidy Scheme, you are required to follow the below-given steps and procedures;
- Firstly, you need to visit the official website of the Kashi Yatra Scheme.
- On the homepage of the website, you have to click on the option “Kasi visit Govt. Subsidy”.
- After that, click on the option “Don’t have an account? Register Here” given at the bottom.
- Now you have to link your Digilocker account with the Seva Sindhu Karnataka application by entering your Aadhaar number details on this new window.
- Then, click on the option of “Next”. Now your DigiLocker account will be linked to the Seva Sindhu account.
- And now you will be successfully registered after completing your identification process.
- After this, you have to log in by entering the details of your login credentials that you will receive from the website.
- At last, you have to complete the necessary steps to fully register yourself under Kashi Yatra Scheme Karnataka 2023 by filling out Form 2.
Procedure to Check Your Application Status at Seva Sindhu
If you have already registered under this scheme, then you can check your application status through the Seva Sindhu Portal.
- Navigate to the official website of the portal or you can click on the given link below:- “https://sevasindhuservices.karnataka.gov.in/”
- On the homepage, you will see the section “Check Your Application Status” on the right side.
- Here, you have to enter all the necessary information asked under this section, such as the details of the department, service, and your application ID.
- After that, you have to click on the option of “Check Status Now”.
- And then, the status of your application will be displayed on your screen.
- So, by following these simple steps you can easily check the application status.