Karnataka Ration Card List 2022-: The Government of Karnataka offers the ration card to the citizens of the state under which the food grain is provided at the subsidized rate. This is issued by the Food, Civil Supplies, and Consumer Affairs Department, Govt of Karnataka. A ration card is a very important document for people. Through this, the government provides the people belonging below the poverty line, necessities like flour, rice, pulses, etc at lower prices. In our today’s article, we are giving you the complete details of the Karnataka Rashan Card application process how to check the name in the ration card beneficiary list, etc.
As we all know, a ration card is an essential identity of every family in our country. This is not only a document but having it means many more benefits to the ration cardholder, such as enrollment in school colleges, getting food and other facilities from the government fair price shop at affordable rates, proving your citizenship, etc.
Through our below article, we will solve your all problems related to the ration card. How to register for the Karnataka RC, how to check your name in the ration card list online, check application status and many more questions must be wandering in your mind. We are furnishing answers to all of your questions.
- 1 Types of Karnataka Ration Card (RC) 2022
- 1.1 Eligibility Criteria for Karnataka Ration Card-
- 1.2 Documents Required for Karanata New Ration Card-
- 1.3 How to Apply Online for Karnataka Ration Card 2022?
- 1.4 Check Status of Karnataka Ration Card Application-
- 1.5 How to Check Karnataka Ration Card List 2022?
Types of Karnataka Ration Card (RC) 2022
Karnataka government provides four different types of Ration cards to its citizens on the basis of their financial conditions and income level. The description of various types of ration cards is given below.
- Priority House Hold (PHH) Ration Card => Priority House Hold Ration Card is issued to those citizens who are living in the rural areas of the state. PHH Ration Card is further divided into 2 sub-groups to provide food grains at reasonable rates to the eligible candidates and the food grains have given under this scheme. Under this the people will get rice – Rs 3 per kg, wheat – Rs 2 per kg, and coarse grains – Rs 1 per kg.
- Annapurna Yojana (AY) Ration Card => The citizens who are above the age of 65 years and are poor will be issued by Annapurna Yojana Ration Card. Under these eligible people will get 10 kg of food grains on a monthly basis.
- Antyodaya Anna Yojana (AAY) Ration Card => AAY ration cards are issued to those citizens whose income is below Rs 15,000 (Fifteen Thousand) per annum. These families get rice at the rate of Rs 3 per kg and wheat at Rs 2 per kg.
- Non-Priority House Hold (NPHH) Ration Card => NPHH Ration Cards are issued to families whose annual income is constant. NPHH ration cardholder families do not get food grains in subsidized rewards like the above Ration Card holders.
Eligibility Criteria for Karnataka Ration Card-
The candidate who wants to avail of the new ration card in Karnataka must fulfill all the eligibility conditions:
- Only those candidates are eligible for the Ration Card who are permanent residents of Karnataka.
- Families who do not already have ration cards in the state are eligible.
- Newly married couples can apply for a new ration card.
- Citizens holding temporary ration cards whose date has expired are also eligible for a new ration card.
- The selection of candidates to avail of the benefits of a new ration card is based on family income.
Documents Required for Karanata New Ration Card-
Below is the complete list of documents required to apply online for a new ration card in Karnataka:
- Recent Passport-size Photograph of the Head of the Family
- Identity proof i.e. Voter ID, Driving Licence, Aadhar Card
- Residential proof i.e. Aadhaar Card, Water/Electricity Bill, Rent Agreement
- Income Proof of the family
- Valid Mobile Number / E-mail ID
- Self-declaration and Certificate issued by Ward Councillor / Pradhan
- Tenancy Agreement (If applicable).
How to Apply Online for Karnataka Ration Card 2022?
The citizens of Karnataka who are eligible to get a Rashan Card can apply online.
- To apply online for issue a new ration card must visit the official website of the concerned department, i.e. https://ahara.kar.nic.in.
- Here you will get the ‘e-Services’ box and click on it.
- After that, you need to click on the ‘E-ration card’ button and choose the ‘New Ration Card (APL)’ option.
- On the new page of the website, click on the “New Ration Card Request” option.
- Afterward, an OTP will be forwarded to your registered and linked mobile number from the Aadhaar number. Enter the received OTP in the specified box and click on the ‘Go’ button.
- Then continue to fingerprint verification and complete it by selecting the ‘Bio Verification’ options.
- Now, press the ‘Add’ button to generate the application number.
- Then add the entire details of your family members as asked.
- At the last select the head of the home and click on the ‘Next Step’ button.
- On the new web page, check all the details about you and other family members entered by you and then click on the ‘Save’ button to submit the application form.
New Ration Card Offline Application Process:
People can now check the procedure for filing applications for the new ration card in Karnataka. This PDF contains the detailed online/offline procedure to apply for a new ration card in Karnataka. Here is the direct link to download Karnataka Ration Card Form PDF which is mentioned below-
Direct Link: https://ahara.kar.nic.in/Doc/newaplrc.pdf
Application Fees for Issue New Rashan Card:
There is no application form fee and no requirement to pay any fees while applying online for a new ration card in Karnataka. However, applicants can collect their ration cards from the concerned authorities on making a payment of Rs 100 per copy. New ration cards would be issued within 15 days of submission of the application.
Check Status of Karnataka Ration Card Application-
The candidate who has already applied for the Karnataka Rashan Card application form can track the status of their online application. Follow the given steps to check the application status:
- Go to the official website of the department at https://ahara.kar.nic.in/e_services.aspx.
- Click on the “E-status” link and then click on the “New / Existing RC Request Status” link.
- For Ration Card Status, click on the relevant link of the district.
- Afterward, click on the ‘Application Status of New Ration Card’ option and verify the details.
- At last, the Karnataka Ration Card Online Application Status will appear on your computer screen.
How to Check Karnataka Ration Card List 2022?
If you want to check your name in Karnataka Rashan Card List 2022 (ಕರ್ನಾಟಕ ರೇಷನ್ ಕಾರ್ಡ್ ಪಟ್ಟಿ), then first go to the official website of Food, Civil Supplies, and Consumer Affairs Department, Govt of Karnataka.
- Visit the official website at https://ahara.kar.nic.in/.
- On the web home page, you can see the option ‘e-Services’ on the right top side of the page, click on it.
- Then from the new page, click on the ‘E-ration card’ link available on the left side of the page.
- Afterward, select the ‘Show Village List’ option.
- Now select the District, Taluk, Gram Panchayat, Village from the drop-down box.
- Then click on the ‘Go’ button.
- After clicking, a ration card list will appear on the screen.
- Now Search your Rashan card number, your name, address, and ration card type manually.
PDS Karnataka Rashan Card Helpline Number:
Citizens can now contact the Food, Civil Supplies & Consumer Affairs Department, Govt of Karanata for any query.
- Dept of Legal Metrology, Evolution Soudha, Bangalore – 560001
- Helpline Number: 1967
- Toll-free Contact No: 1800-425-9339
- Official Website: ahara.kar.nic.in
- Download e-Ration Card: Click Here
You May Also Like: