Karnataka Auto-Taxi Driver Scheme 2023-: As you may know, there is a nationwide lockdown due to the coronavirus epidemic. The biggest problem in this lockdown is the poor people, who work all day and eat at night. To solve this problem, the Govt of Karnataka has introduced the Auto / Taxi Driver Allowance Scheme. The Chief Minister of Karnataka Mr. BS Yediyurappa has officially announced a Rs 5000 scheme for auto drivers, cab/taxi driver, Baber Dhobi, etc. Chief Minister Yeddyurappa has announced Rs 1610 crore compensation scheme to help poor people who are not being able to earn their living due to coronavirus lockdown.
Karnataka Driver Scheme 2023
The State Govt has decided to provide one-time compensation to those people. Under this scheme, the beneficiaries will get Rs 5000 directly into their bank account. In this article, we provide you the complete details of Karnataka Auto-Taxi Driver Allowance Scheme (ಕರ್ನಾಟಕ ಆಟೋ-ಟ್ಯಾಕ್ಸಿ ಚಾಲಕರ ಯೋಜನೆ). So kindly read the complete article carefully to the end.
What is Karnataka Auto-Taxi Driver Allowance Scheme?
The Chief Minister of Karnataka Mr. BS Yeddyurappa has addressed all the people of the state and has announced the compensation package of Rs 1610 crore to help all those people who are in financial crisis due to coronavirus lockdown. The Govt of Karnataka will provide a one-time compensation of Rs 5000 to Auto Drivers, Cab-Taxi Drivers, Barber, Dhobi, etc.
Apart from this, the state government will provide Rs 25000 per hectare compensation to Flower Growers. If you want more information related to this scheme then you can visit the official website.
|Karnataka Auto-Taxi Driver Scheme 2023 Highlights:|
|Article||Karnataka Rs 5000 Allowance Scheme|
|Launched by||Govt of Karnataka|
|Beneficiaries||All Auto-Taxi Drivers of Karnataka|
|Objective||Providing Financial Support Under Lockdown|
|Application Mode||Both Online & Offline Mode|
|Scheme Starts From||Not Yet To Announced|
Key Features & Benefits of Karnataka Rs 5000 Scheme-
The key features and benefits of Karnataka Rs 5000 Driver Allowance Scheme launched by the Govt of Karnataka are as follows:
- Financial support will be provided to poor people.
- Poor people will not move out of their homes to earn.
- Essential commodities can be purchased from this amount.
- The amount will be directly transferred to the bank account of the beneficiary.
- Registration can be done by both online and offline means.
- The budget is Rs 1610 crore and approximately 21 lakh people will get a direct benefit from this scheme.
Eligibility Criteria for Karnataka Driver Allowance Scheme-
In order to get benefits from this scheme, the candidate must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Applicants must be a Citizen of Karnataka State.
- He/She should have permanent or temporary address proof issued by the Karnataka State.
- The Beneficiaries should have a valid Driving License (DL) issued by the concerned State Transport Dept.
- And the beneficiaries should have the License or RC of their vehicle.
Documents Required for Karnataka Auto-Taxi Driver Scheme-
- Identity Proof (Aadhar Card / Driving License / Voter ID / Ration Card / Pan Card etc)
- Permanent or Temporary Address Proof
- Vehicle Registration Certificate and Vehicle Licence related Documents.
|List of the Eligible Beneficiaries for this scheme:|
|Cab Drivers||Auto Drivers||Taxi Drivers|
|Laundry & Salons (Barbers)||Construction Workers||Common Power Consumers|
How to Apply Online for Karnataka Driver Allowance Scheme?
- First of all, all eligible candidates have to visit the official website at https://karnataka.gov.in/.
- On the web homepage, click on the “Karnataka Rs 5000 Scheme” option.
- After this, the application form will be opened on your computer screen.
- Now download the application form in the PDF format.
- Fill all the important details in the form and then attach all necessary documents.
Now submit the application form along with all required documents to the concerned dept. Afterward, you will get a reference ID. Please save it for future reference.
Get the Latest Update of COVID-19 in Karnataka State: Click Here