As per the new law of government, EKYC requirements for the Kalia Yojana (PM Kisan) are mandatory. If you do not complete your eKYC under the scheme, you will be ineligible for the next installment of the Kalia Yojana Odisha. In today’s article, we will provide you with the complete information about Kalia Yojana eKYC Update, KYC Status Check, Aadhaar Correction Online, and the Last date to apply.
Latest Update – The Ministry of Agriculture & Farmers Welfare announced that Pradhan Mantri Narendra Modi will release the 11th installment (₹2,000 Kist) of PM Kisan Yojana on May 31st, 2022. Under this scheme, approx 100 million farmers will direclty get financial benefits worth ₹21,000 crore.
What is Kalia Yojana eKYC?
KALIA stands for Krushak Assistance for Livelihood and Income Augmentation, this is one of the farmer’s welfare schemes which is initially launched by the Chief Minister of Odisha Mr. Naveen Patnaik. However, the main motive of the scheme is to provide financial help to the farmers. Under this scheme, the government will provide agricultural assistance to small, marginal, and landless farming families. With the help of this financial assistance (Installments), the farmers can access various agricultural commodities which include such as seeds, fertilizers, pesticides, and agricultural machinery.
|Article||Kalia Yojana eKYC (Aadhaar Correction)|
|Full Name of Scheme||Krushak Assistance for Livelihood and Income Augmentation (KALIA)|
|In Odia (Oriya)||କାଳିଆ ଯୋଜନା (PM-Kisan)|
|Launched By||Chief Minister of Odisha Mr. Naveen Patnaik|
|Objective||To increase the development in the agriculture sector in Odisha|
|Beneficiaries||Farmers, cultivators, croppers, and landless agriculture laborers|
|Installment Amount||₹6000 in 3 installments of each ₹2000|
|Post-category||State Govt Farmer Welfare Scheme|
Odisha Kalia Yojana eKYC Status Update
As the chief minister of Odisha, Mr. Naveen Patnaik said that the fight against coronavirus (COVID-19) will continue till the recommendations of the MS Swaminathan committee are implemented. Kalia Yojana has been launched in order to provide financial assistance to the farmers of Odisha. Therefore, the Government of Odisha has deposited Rs 386 crores into the bank account of 18 lakh landless farmers as covid assistance.
Also, it has been decided this year that farmers will be given ₹10,000 per annum. Under this scheme along with financial assistance, many other benefits are provided to the farmers of the state. As of now, lakhs of farmers have been helped by this scheme. All those farmers who are registered under the Kalia scheme will get this financial assistance and other benefits.
Kalia Yojana e-KYC Status check online
Moreover, under KALIA Yojana, the government is providing a number of benefits in the form of financial aid to the farmers or beneficiaries. This scheme will also reduce the farmer’s debt burden. More recently, the CM of Odisha has disbursed financial assistance of Rs 33 crore to the farmers of Puri District under Kalia Scheme.
According to the government, farmers enrolled under the Kalia Yojana are now required to have an e-KYC Aadhaar card. To complete your e-KYC Aadhar OTP, follow these steps:
- In order to make the KALIA payment process more secure and effective, the government has changed the payment method and adopted Aadhaar Payment Bridge System (APBS). In this method, the KALIA benefit will be transferred to the beneficiary Bank account that is seeded with an aadhaar number.
- To ensure the Aadhaar number provided by the KALIA beneficiary at the time of application, the KYC process is adopted.
- Please provide the correct Aadhaar number of self in the prescribed field. In case it is found at any stage that the Aadhaar number provided by you is wrong or not yours, the application is liable to be rejected.
- In case your Aadhaar is invalid or your mobile number is not seeded, you are requested to make necessary corrections at any Aadhaar enrolment center at the earliest and revisit the portal with your e-Aadhaar details.
How to update Kalia Yojana eKYC?
- First of all, visit the official website of Kalia Yojana (PM-Kisan).
- Then click on the Complete Your e-KYC link on the web homepage.
- On the next page, enter your Aadhaar Number in the appropriate box.
- Now select the Tick Mark i.e I hereby give my consent for authenticating myself with Aadhaar based authentication system through One Time Pin (OTP) for purpose of availing the benefit of KALIA through the Aadhaar Payment Bridge System.
- Now enter the OTP that you received on your registered mobile number.
- Finally, click on the Verify tab for further process.
Note – KALIA portal does not capture or save any information other than the Name as per Aadhaar Card in its system and also does not share the eKYC data with any other person/system/organisation. This is used ONLY for KALIA payment process.
Advantages of Kalia Yojana Odisha
- To end poverty in the country, the government is providing financial assistance to agricultural families, marginal farmers, and landless laborers.
- The main objective is to increase the development of the agriculture sector in Odisha.
- Under this scheme, the government has released financial assistance amounts of up to ₹10,000 per annum to the farmers.
- With the aim to increase the income of farmers so that weak agricultural families will be helped.
- Along with this, life insurance for farmers and landless farmers will also be given.
- Also, farmers will be provided interest-free farming loans.
- This scheme is beneficial for an increase in agricultural productivity in the agriculture sector.
- Moreover, the benefits will be provided especially to the people of SC/ ST and OBC categories.
Document needed for Kalia Yojana eKYC
The registered farmer must have a valid Aadhar card to complete the Kalia Yojana (PM-Kisan) e KYC document. The farmer can complete his Kalia Yojna Ekyc 2022 online if his mobile number is linked to the Aadhar card. For Kalia Yojana E KYC CSC Login, the farmer must complete an offline eKYC by visiting the nearby Common Service Center (CSCs).
- Farmer’s Aadhaar Card
- Mobile Number (Must be linked with Aadhar Number)
To upload documents for Self-Registered Farmers (PM-KISAN) or Kalia Yojana Aadhaar/ Bank Account correction online, kindly visit the official kalia portal login.