Andhra Pradesh Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme 2022-2023 – ఎపి జగన్ అన్నా విద్యా దీవెన పథకం (How to Apply, Eligibility List, Beneficiary Status & Jagananna Scholarship 2nd Installment Date) can be checked here. One of the prestigious schemes, named ‘Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme’ has been launched by the Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy recently. This scheme is to work on full-fee reimbursement. Like many other schemes, the Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scholarship Scheme is implemented in the AP state with the objective that every child who is financially weak can get a higher education without any fee.
- 1 Jagananna Vidya Deevena 2nd Installment Date
- 1.1 AP Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme 2022 – Highlights
- 1.2 Important Date of Jagananna Scholarship Scheme 2022
- 1.3 How to Apply for Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme 2022?
- 1.4 Check Status & List of Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme
- 1.5 Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Scheme 2nd Installment Update
Jagananna Vidya Deevena 2nd Installment Date
This is the first time in the history of Andhra Pradesh, under Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme 2022 (JVD Scholarship), the quarterly fees (four installments) will be deposited in the bank accounts of mothers of selected candidates in the same financial year. This is the beneficial scheme for the students who belong to Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST), Backward Classes (BC), EBC, and Minority, to get the fee reimbursement for pursuing ITI, B. Tech, B. Pharma, MBA, MCA and B.Ed courses as Rs 4,000 crore has been released by the government of Andhra Pradesh. About Twelve lakh students will be benefited from this mentioned scheme.
AP Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme 2022 – Highlights
|Name of Scheme||Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme|
|In Telugu||జగన్నన్న విద్యా దీవేన పథకం|
|Launched By||CM YS Jaganmohan Reddy|
|Implement From||28th April 2021|
|Objective||Provides Financial Funds for Study|
|Beneficiaries||Students of the state|
|Concerned Dept||Andhra Pradesh Education Department|
|Application Mode||Online/ Offline Mode|
|Post-category||AP State Govt Scheme|
Note – Students belonging to SC/ ST/ OBC/ Minority/ Kapus/ PwD/ EWS will provide 100% fee reimbursement. Under this scheme, students of ITI gets Rs 10,000, Polytechnic Students Rs 15,000 & Degree Students Rs 20,000.
Important Date of Jagananna Scholarship Scheme 2022
|Jagananna Vidya Deevena & Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Scheme;|
|Supervised By||Andhra Pradesh Education Dept (APED)|
|Date of Announcement||27th November 2021|
|First Installment Payment Date||24th February|
|Vidya Deevena Scheme 2nd Installment Date||Temporarily Postponed|
|Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Second Installment New Date||Still Not Announced|
|Application Renewal Last Date||20th December 2022|
Eligibility Criteria for Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme
- Only the students who are residents of Andhra Pradesh state are eligible to get the benefits of the scheme.
- Students must have completed Class 12 and avail of admission in the colleges/ universities or institutes for further education in regular courses.
- Only the students whose family income is not more than Rs 2.50 lacs are entitled to apply.
- The benefits of the Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme are available for Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, backward classes, minorities, Kapus, economically backward classes, and differently-abled categories of students.
- Those with 10 acres of wetland and 25 acres of dry land are also eligible for the benefit.
- If the applying candidate any family member is a government employee or pensioner then he/she is not eligible. No family member of students is paying Income Tax.
- The students who are from families of sanitation workers and the students who are professionally dependent on taxis, autos, and tractors are also eligible to avail of the benefits of the scheme.
Courses List for YSR Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme
- And Other Degree / PG Courses
Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme 2022 Benefits Amount
- Under the scheme, the government of Andhra Pradesh provides full fee reimbursement to the selected students.
- Apart from the above, the candidates will also be provided with an amount of Rs. Twenty Thousand (20,000) per annum for hostel expenses.
How to Apply for Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme 2022?
The official Application form for the scheme is still not released by the Andhra Pradesh Government. We will update you with all the application details as soon as it is announced on the official website.
- The applicant is required to go to the official website of AP State Govt, i.e. navasakam.ap.gov.in.
- Then must check the official notification of ‘YSR Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme’ details.
- Fill in all the details in the application form and must upload the necessary documents mentioned below.
- Submit the application form and take a printout of the filled-in application form for further reference.
- We are suggesting that you keep ready all the required documents before applying for the scheme.
- Here directly download JVD Fee Reimbursement Proforma in pdf format from the given below link.
Documents Required List
Below are the documents which are required to be submitted along with the application form to get the benefits of the Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme 2022:
- Aadhaar Card of the candidate
- Proof of Residential
- Certificate of College Admission
- Receipt of Admission Fee
- Income Certificate
- BPL/EWS Certificates
- Certificate of Parents Occupation
- Declaration of Non-Tax Payer
- Details of Bank Account
Check Status & List of Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme
- First of all, you need to go to the official website to check the status.
- Here you can see the box ‘Know Your Secretariat’, click on it.
- The list of District names will appear on the screen, you need to check your District name.
- Select Urban or Rural as per your location and click on the link given in the column as appear in front of your district name. Then you have to select your Mandal name from the list.
- Click the link given in the column in front of your Mandal list.
- Must note your Secretariat code.
- Enter the Secretariat code and check the information.
- Here you will get a PDF of your Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme final eligible list.
Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Scheme 2nd Installment Update
Andhra Pradesh Govt has announced that students have to renew the Jagananna Vidya Deevena & Vasathi Deevena application forms to avail of the benefits of the second installment of the scheme. In this scholarship scheme, the students will get Rs 20,000 as financial assistance.
If You want Jagananna Vasathi Deevena and Vidya Deevena 2022-2023 Second Installment amount you have to Renewal your application in the Jnanabhumi portal in college login and Renewal Application Form is given below check it.
Contact Details (Helpline Number)
We hope that in this article, we have provided you with complete information on the AP Jagananna Vidya Deevena scheme 2022. For any technical query contact information is given below:
- Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Official Website: https://navasakam4.apcfss.in/
- Note – Vidya Deevena’s second amount release date is not yet announced by the Andhra Pradesh Government. Hopefully, the government will release Jagananna Vidya Deevena’s 2nd installment date in the next month January 2022. As soon as AP Govt has announced any official date we will update you here.