Dr. Ambedkar Inter-caste Marriage 2023 (State-wise) Application Form PDF download link is now available on this web page. On the official website of the Dr. Ambedkar Foundation, you may get the inter-caste marriage application form PDF in Hindi and English. It is being run by the Dr. Ambekar Foundation with assistance from the federal government to promote intercaste unions. In accordance with this scheme, the government offers financial support to newlywed intercaste couples.
In addition to that, several state governments will also give the couple who celebrate interfaith weddings extra advantages. This post will provide you with all the information on Dr. Ambedkar Inter-caste Marriage Assistance Scheme. Please read on for the step-by-step instructions on how to apply online for this scheme.
Dr. Ambedkar Inter-caste Marriage 2023
One of the spouses must be a member of the Scheduled Castes (Dalit) group in order to qualify for the Dr. Ambedkar Foundation Scheme for inter-caste marriage benefits pdf. This program’s goal is to end caste-based prejudice so that everyone has an equal opportunity to succeed in society. The Hindu Marriage Act of 1955 or the Special Marriage Act of 1954 must be used to register marriages under the Inter-Caste Marriage Scheme 2023. A few years prior, the Dr. Ambedkar Foundation established a federal government inter-caste marriage scheme. This scheme aims to end social prejudice, which is widespread in today’s society.
It is important to note that Dr. Bhimrao Ambedkar, who designed the constitution, expressed support for intercaste marriage in his writings. Boys and girls who marry beyond their caste do not receive domestic support, according to him, thus the government should assist these families. The federal and state governments ought to provide these spouses with financial support in order to make up for the family’s lack of participation. You must first submit an application for the Inter-caste Marriage Benefits Scheme 2023 if you also wish to profit from it.
Inter-Caste Marriage Assistance Scheme Application Form PDF
|Scheme Name||Inter-caste Marriage Assistance/ Benefits 2023|
|Foundation||Dr. Ambedkar Foundation|
|Aim||To eliminate the evil of the caste system and promote inter-caste marriages|
|Beneficiary||Coples who have solemnized inter-caste marriage|
|Benefit Amount||Up to ₹2.5 lakh as financial assistance|
|Application Process||Both Online & Offline modes|
|Inter-caste Marriage Application Form PDF||Download Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Inter-caste Marriage Benefits 2023 – Overview
The federal and state governments are working to encourage inter-caste unions. The national government also offers assistance to persons who get into such marriages. In order to address this, the government has implemented a scheme whereby the newlywed pair would receive Rs 2 lakh 50 thousand in aid from the Modi administration if they marry a Dalit of another caste.
- Let us inform you that the Dr. Ambedkar Scheme for Social Integration via Inter-Caste Marriage provides this financial support.
- Congress-led administration launched this scheme back in 2013. Now the Inter-caste Marriage Benefits Scheme is also being handled by the current administration.
- The government will offer incentives under this scheme to a general category boy or girl who marries a member of a scheduled caste in the nation.
- Only those couples who registered their marriage under the Special Marriage Act of 1954 or the Hindu Marriage Act of 1955 are eligible for the benefits of this scheme.
- The national and state governments will contribute the money awarded to the recipient couples under the Intercaste Marriage Scheme 2023.
- The federal and state governments will contribute between 50 and 50 percent of this sum. You must submit an application for this scheme in order to get rewards.
Aim of Inter-caste Marriage Assistance Scheme
As you are aware, caste is a significant factor in discrimination in our nation. However, the government continues to develop several plans periodically to lessen this prejudice. Inter-caste marriage is one of these programs. Couples who marry beyond their caste would receive incentives from the state and federal governments under this scheme worth up to Rs 2.5 lakh. Through the Inter-caste Marriage Scheme 2023, prejudice against inter-caste marriage would be reduced throughout the nation. In addition to promoting intercaste marriage in society, this scheme offers qualified couples financial incentives.
Key Features of Dr. Ambedkar Inter-caste Marriage Scheme:
- A total of Rs. 3 lakh would be granted to the beneficiary of this scheme, consisting of Rs. 50,000 from the state government and Rs. 2.50 lakh from the Dr. Ambedkar Foundation.
- Through decreasing caste prejudice through the inter-caste marriage scheme, achieving equality across all religions.
- The young men or girls who have married a young man or girl from a scheduled caste or tribe will receive this sum specifically.
- The funds allocated to recipients under the inter-caste marriage scheme will be deposited directly into each beneficiary’s bank account. The recipient must thus have a bank account and have the bank account connected to the Aadhar card.
Eligibility Criteria for getting Inter-Caste Marriage Benefits
- The applicant must be an Indian citizen.
- Solely couples from Scheduled Castes are eligible for this program’s benefits, which are only available to them.
- Only after you have completed a judicial marriage will you be qualified to apply. That is, you will be required to conduct a judicial wedding.
- For the scheme to work, the boy and girl must be at least 18 years old and up to 21 years old, respectively, when they get married.
- If you marry a Scheduled Caste boy or girl, you will be eligible for the Inter-Caste Marriage Scheme.
List of Important Documents for applying for the Inter-caste Marriage Scheme:
- Passport size photo
- Aadhar Card
- Court marriage certificate
- Age certificate
- Bank account passbook
- Caste certificate
- Mobile number
How to Apply for Dr. Ambedkar Inter-caste Marriage Scheme 2023?
You must do the following actions in order to qualify for benefits under the Dr. Ambedkar Inter-caste Marriage Assistance Scheme in India:
- Firstly, you should start by going to the Ambedkar Foundation’s official website i.e http://ambedkarfoundation.nic.in/.
- Copy and paste the above URL into your browser to open the official website.
- You must select “Scheme” from the menu on the main page. A new page will load when you click.
- The “Dr. Ambedkar Scheme for Social Integration via Inter-Caste Marriage” link must be clicked here.
- Then the Application Form in PDF format will then appear in front of you. You may quickly download the form from this page.
- Alternatively, you may download the form using the direct link provided below.
Now you must accurately fill out every field on the form after downloading it. Then complete the application form’s fields and include the necessary papers afterward. In the end, you have to mail the duly-filled application form to the Dr. Ambedkar Foundation within a year of being married. After verification, you will get the Incentive Amount of the Inter-caste Marriage Scheme in your registered bank account.
Ambedkar Foundation Inter-caste Marriage (State-wise) List
|UP Inter Caste Marriage Benefits Scheme||Click Here|
|MP Anterjatiya Vivah Yojana SWD||Click Here|
|Bihar Anterjatiya Vivah Yojana Form||Click Here|
|CG Inter-caste Marriage Assistance Scheme||Click Here|
|Jharkhand Inter-caste Marriage Form||Click Here|
|Rajasthan Anterjatiya Vivah Yojana||Click Here|
|Maharashtra Inter-caste Marriage Incentive||Click Here|
|Goa Inter-Caste Marriage Scheme 2023||Click Here|
This is all we have about Dr. Ambedkar Inter-caste Marriage 2023 (State-wise) Application Form PDF! If you have any queries related to the above post then feel free to comment down below. We will assist you shortly. Thanks for visiting our website www.readermaste.com, stay tuned with us for more latest updates.