The Ministry of Defense has launched Agnipath Recruitment Scheme 2022 for 10th and 12th pass candidates (Male/ Female) all over India. Under the Agneepath Bharti Yojana 2022, Agniveers will be recruited in the Indian Army, Air Force, and Navy. Let us tell you that the Agneepath Recruitment Scheme has been announced by Defense Minister Rajnath Singh for the youth of the country. Under this scheme, Agniveers will be provided a salary of Rs 30,000, insurance of 44 lakhs, 4 years of job, and other facilities.
Now the interested young candidates from India can submit the Agnipath Recruitment Scheme Online Form. There is a golden opportunity for unemployed youth of the country to get employment through the Agneepath Scheme 2022. To know the complete information related to the Indian Army Agnipath Recruitment Scheme, kindly continue reading ahead.
- 1 Agnipath Recruitment Scheme 2022 Apply Online
Agnipath Recruitment Scheme 2022 Apply Online
Indian Army Agnipath Scheme has recently invited applications from eligible candidates for the post of Agniveer. Interested aspirants can read the official notification before applying. Here check the detailed eligibility criteria, the How to apply, and other details related to Agneepath Bharti Yojana 2022:
|Recruiter||Indian Army, Airforce, Navy|
|Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Details of Vacancies||
|No of Posts||46,000|
|Location||All over India|
|Salary||₹30,000 to ₹40,000|
|Application Process||Online mode|
|Start Date||July 2022|
|Last Date to Apply||Not released yet|
Indian Army Agnipath Scheme Recruitment – Qualification
|Agniveer||Candidates who have passed 10th, 12th, or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.|
|Post Name||Age Limit|
|Agniveer||Minimum Age => 17.5 years
Maximum Age => 23 years
|1) Physical Fitness Test||2) Medical Test|
Objectives of Agneepath Recruitment Scheme
Under the Agnipath scheme, the main objective of the Ministry of Defense is to provide employment to the unemployed youth by motivating them to serve the country by appointing young male and female candidates to the posts of Agniveer under the Indian Army, Air Force, and Navy. Interested male and female candidates can take the benefits of the Indian Army under Agneepath Yojana.
Required Documents for Agneepath Yojana
- Aadhar card
- Pan card
- Bank account statement
- Educational qualification certificate
- Mobile number
- Passport size photo
How to apply for the Indian Army Agnipath Recruitment Scheme?
Agneepath Yojana 2022 Apply Online – The brave young maiden who submitted the Agnipath Recruitment Scheme online form can submit the application through the official website of the Ministry of Defense @mod.gov.in. Follow the instructions given below to submit the Agneepath Bharti Scheme Form:
- First of all, visit the official website of the Indian Army at www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
- Then fill out the online application form carefully and upload the required documents.
- Now pay the application fee, if needed
- Finally, submit the duly filled application form.
- Take a printout of the application form for future reference.
Agnipath Recruitment Scheme Registration Date – Agneepath Bharti Yojana Online Registration 2022 process is going to start soon. Eligible and interested candidates for the service of the country can submit the Agneepath Recruitment Scheme online form through the departmental website by the due date.
Important Instruction for Agniveer Recruitment
- Before applying, candidates to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria for the post as on the date of eligibility.
- Candidates are to ensure that softcopies of recently scanned color passport size photo & Signature in a specified format, size mentioned in the official notification. (if required)
- Candidates upload all required scanned documents (Qualification certificates, ID proof, age proof, experience, etc.) failing which their application/ candidature will be Rejected.
- Take a print-out of the application for your future reference.
- Notification Link: Click Here
- Eligibility Criteria Notification Link: Click Here
- Terms & Condition Notification Link: Click Here
- FAQs Link: Click Here
- Tentative Agniveer Rally Schedule Notification Link: Click Here
- Applying Link: Click Here