IGRS Telangana Online Registration-: The State Government of Telangana has launched a long-awaited thing the Integrated Grievance Redressal System (IGRS) for the help of the permanent residents of the Telangana state. We will discuss all the aspects of this i.e. how much this portal will helpful for the residents, broad idea of the official portal. List of things which are you can do through the portal. Also, we will give you the step to step procedure for your Encumbrance Certificate.
The objective of this portal to Land and Property Related Registration and Stamping. Through this IGRS portal, citizens of Telangana state can check all details related to Land/Property records. Here check the complete details of IGRS Telangana: Encumbrance Certificate Registration | Check Application Status, Stamp Duty & Property | ఇంటిగ్రేటెడ్ గ్రీవెన్స్ రిడ్రసల్ సిస్టమ్, తెలంగాణ.
- 1 What is Integrated Grievance Redressal System (IGRS)?
- 1.1 What is the Benefit of IGRS Official Website?
- 1.2 List of the Services available to the IGRS Telangana-
- 1.3 What is an Encumbrance Certificate (EC) and How important is this?
- 1.4 List of Stamp Duty (Tax) as per the IGRS Telangana-
- 1.5 How to search for TS Encumbrance Certificate (EC)?
- 1.6 What is SRO and how do you find it on IGRS Telangana Portal?
What is Integrated Grievance Redressal System (IGRS)?
The state government of Telangana has launched an internet website (online portal), which we know as Integrated Grievance Redressal System (IGRS). This website is for the residents of Telangana state. The online website will help the state resident to do the land-related procedures i.e. online registration of encumbrance certificate.
This type of upgrade in this area will helpful for the state-citizen of Telangana, especially in this corona period. People can do their certain government office related procedures, without going out of their homes. Because of this Integrated Grievance Redressal System, people can use a list of government services by sitting at their own houses on one click.
|IGRS Telangana Website Information:|
|Name of the Portal||IGRS (Integrated Grievance Redressal System)|
|Purpose of Website||Land and Property Related Registration and Stamping|
|Beneficiary||Citizens of Telangana State|
|Website Belongs to State||Govt of Telangana|
|Official Website Link||https://registration.telangana.gov.in|
|Toll-Free No for Enquiries||1800 599 4788|
What is the Benefit of IGRS Official Website?
After the launch of the Integrated Grievance Redressal System (IGRS) will make peoples life easier than before. This Integrated Grievance Redressal System will give a digital boost to the land and property registration-related government procedures. The people of Telangana state will provide their required documents to the concerned Govt Dept without going to the government offices. Even it is easy for both parties. The people can apply and submit their documents as per the guidelines given in the website, and government officials can also handle the procedure and document without the govt office queues and on one interaction with the public.
List of the Services available to the IGRS Telangana-
The list of services are available in the Integrated Grievance Redressal System of the Telangana state are mentioned below:
- Prohibited Property
- Market Value Search
- Property Registration
- Society Registration
- Marriage Registration
- Firm Registration
- Encumbrance Search (EC)
- Certified Copy
- Stamp Vendors / Notaries / Franking services
- Information on Chit Fund
- Know Your SRO
- Department Users
What is an Encumbrance Certificate (EC) and How important is this?
An Encumbrance Certificate (EC) is a vital informative Land/Property related document. It has the information such as where is the property is held as security, is the property under any court case, is property has any dues or charges pending. An Encumbrance Certificate (EC) is a proof document of assurance that the concerned property is free from any legal or financial liability such as a mortgage or pending loan. The resident of Telangana state can apply for Encumbrance Certificate (EC) by the Integrated Grievance Redressal System (IGSR) website.
List of Stamp Duty (Tax) as per the IGRS Telangana-
The property-related tax which is imposed by the state government is known as Stamp Duty. The document and applied stamp duty are mentioned below as per the IGRS:
|Available Documents||Applied Stamp Duty|
SEMI-FINISHED IN ALL AREAS
|DEVELOPMENT AGREEMENT CUM GPA||1% (not adjustable)|
|DEVELOPMENT/ CONSTRUCTION AGREEMENT||0.5% (not adjustable)|
|SALE AGREEMENT WITH POSSESSION||4% (Adjustable)|
|SALE AGREEMENT WITHOUT POSSESSION||0.5% (Not adjustable)|
|IN OTHER AREAS||4%|
|INCORPORATIONS, SPECIAL GRADE, AND SELECTION GRADE MUNICIPALITIES||4%|
|SALE AGREEMENT CUM GPA||5% (4% adjustable & 1% not adjustable)|
|PARTITION AMONG FAMILY MEMBERS||0.5% ON VSS subject to a maximum of Rs 20,000|
|PARTITION AMONG CO OWNERS
(OTHER THAN FAMILY MEMBERS)
|1% ON VSS|
AND RELIGIOUS PURPOSES
|GIFT (IN FAVOR OF RELATIVES AS DEFINED U/S 56 (2) OF IT ACT,1961 AND GOVT./LOCAL BODIES/UDAs)||1%|
|GIFT IN OTHER CASES||4%|
|MORTGAGE WITHOUT POSSESSION||0.5%|
|MORTGAGE WITHOUT POSSESSION
IN FAVOUR OF GOVT. OR LOCAL BODIES OR UDAs TO ENSURE COMPLIANCE TO BUIDING/ LAYOUT RULES
|MORTGAGE WITH POSSESSION||2%|
|DEPOSIT OF TITLE DEEDS||0.5% subject to a minimum of Rs 50,000|
|GENERAL POWER OF ATTORNEY
AUTHORISING AGENT BEING FAMILY
MEMBER TO SELL, TRANSFER OR DEVELOP
|GENERAL POWER OF ATTORNEY
AUTHORISING AGENT TO SELL,
TRANSFER OR DEVELOP IMMOVABLE PROPERTY
|GIVEN TO OUTSIDERS (OTHER THAN FAMILY MEMBERS)
GENERAL POWER OF ATTORNEY
|FOR ANY PURPOSE OTHER THAN AUTHORISING
THE AGENT TO SELL, DEVELOP IMMOVABLE PROPERTY
|SPECIAL POWER OF ATTORNEY||Rs 20|
How to search for TS Encumbrance Certificate (EC)?
Now people can search for their TS Encumbrance Certificate (EC) online. Here check the few simple steps are mentioned below:
- People need to go to the official webpage for the Registration & Stamp Department, Government of Telangana at https://registration.telangana.gov.in/
- On the web homepage, you will have the option of “Encumbrance Search (EC)”, click on that Encumbrance Search under the “ONLINE SERVICE” tab option.
- A new window opens which contains your e-Encumbrance Statement on your screen.
- Please carefully follow the give instruction as per the website.
- After filling up the details press the “Submit” button.
- You will get the search window on your screen.
- There are two search options available on your display screen:
- First one is ‘Search by Document No’
- Second one is ‘Search by Form Entry’
- You can choose one option, as per the detail you have. Either by Document Number or by Form Entry.
- Fill up the registration year.
- Type the first letter of their SRO name/code or fill a form.
- Then press on the “Submit” button.
- After that, you will get your e-Encumbrance certificate to appear on the screen.
What is SRO and how do you find it on IGRS Telangana Portal?
SRO is the Sub-Registrar Office of your area, if you guys will follow the simple steps are given below, you will know your SRO:
- Open the official website given here, Registration & Stamp Dept, Govt of Telangana.
- Press the “Know Your SRO” button, which is under the “BROWSE” tab.
- Next, you need to select the “Know your Jurisdiction SRO” option.
- Here you need to choose your District/Mandal/Village.
- The SRO details will appear on your screen.
Download Mobile App (Which is also available):
Now in these digital days and for to more convenience of the state residents of Telangana. The government has come up with a mobile application (App), which has all the features and services you will get as same as the computer website. This app runs on the Android platform. People can download this free app from the play store and use it with more convenience.
e-Stamps (Payment for Registration & Other Purposes): Click Here
IGRS Telangana Helpline Numbers:
Although the website and mobile application are very much understandable and easy to use. Even after this if people face some issues or any kind of problem regarding the services available at the website/app. The Government of Telangana has a contact service. The contact details are mentioned below.
- WhatsApp Number: – 91212-20272
- Toll-Free Helpline Number: – 1800-599-4788
- Email ID: [email protected]
- Know Your Stamp Duty: Click Here
You May Also Like: