Andhra Pradesh IGRS | IGRS AP Search Encumbrance Certificate & Check Status at registration.ap.gov.in Portal | IGRS Online Registration & Login | IGRS Deed Details
In today’s article, you will be learning about the details regarding the Encumbrance Certificate (EC) which has been launched by the concerned authorities of Andhra Pradesh so that the property owners can have all of their details aggregated in one place. Here you will get the complete details related to the encumbrance certificate such as how to search your EC certificate, the procedure to download your certificate, the application procedure for the EC certificate. We have also shared the importance and benefits of this certificate. So please continue reading ahead for the list of services available on the official website at registration.ap.gov.in.
- 1 Search Encumbrance Certificate in AP
- 1.1 Significance of Encumbrance Certificate 2023
- 1.2 How to Search for Encumbrance Certificate?
- 1.3 IGRS AP – Encumbrance Certificate Download
- 1.4 Application Procedure of IGRS AP
Search Encumbrance Certificate in AP
The encumbrance testament is a significant authoritative record that guarantees that a property is liberated from any money-related and legitimate liabilities. Encumbrance authentication (EC) is proof that a property can be sold with an unmistakable title, and the proprietorship can be moved with no prosecution.
This authentication, as a rule, contains all the money-related and legitimate exchanges for a predefined period that has been made concerning a property. In Andhra Pradesh state, the Registration and Stamp Department gives the encumbrance authentications. This certificate is very essential for all of the property owners present in the AP state.
Significance of Encumbrance Certificate 2023
The following are the significance of the encumbrance certificate presented by the Govt of Andhra Pradesh:
- Encumbrance testament must be outfitted to get a property credit from budgetary foundations and banks to guarantee that the land isn’t now sold
- This archive of proof of proprietorship title will be important for moving property
- If there should be an occurrence of property charge isn’t paid for over 3 years, encumbrance testament should be delivered with Village or Panchayat Officer for refreshing the land charge records
- This endorsement is obligatory to pull back PF for property buy and house development
Overview of IGRS AP
|Launched by||Andhra Pradesh Govt|
|Objectives||Providing encumbrance certificate|
|Beneficiaries||Property holders of Andhra Pradesh state|
|Status||IGRS AP EC JSP Page|
|Post-Category||AP State Govt Scheme|
Information in Encumbrance Certificate
The encumbrance certificate presented by the Andhra Pradesh Govt will have the following information in it:
- This certificate will contain the name of the landowner.
- EC likewise incorporates subtleties of a property.
- This report will give the total property portrayal as recorded in the Sale Deeds.
- Exchanges identified with a property will be referenced in EC. The exchange subtleties will be recorded in sequential requests.
- In the event that the land is purchased by credit, at that point, EC will contain insights concerning a home loan.
- For talented deeds, subtleties on blessing settlement will be given in EC.
- Delivery Deed subtleties will likewise be accessible if there should be an occurrence of one of the accomplices delivering his offer from the commonly bought property.
List of services avaible in IGRS AP
The following services will be available at the official website of Andhra Pradesh IGRS:-
- Now you can check registration details by filling in a few details.
- You can search for an encumbrance on any property that’s registered in Sub-Registrar’s offices.
- Another service provides assistance with regard to duty and stamp fees.
- Here you can verify the encumbrance certificate.
- You can also search for your certificate details online.
How to Search for Encumbrance Certificate?
If you want to search for your Encumbrance Certificate (EC) then you need to follow the simple steps given below:
- First of all, go to the official website of the State’s Registration and Stamps Department.
- On the web homepage, go to the Services section
- Now click on the Encumbrance Search (EC).
- A new page will be displayed on your screen.
- Here read the instructions carefully and then click on the Submit tab.
- After that, you will land on the page “Search for Encumbrance”
- Now the applicant will have to select the search criteria, as mentioned below;
- Year of Registration Field
- Document Number or Memo No
- Then enter the Captcha Code.
- Finally, click on the Submit button.
IGRS AP – Encumbrance Certificate Download
If you want to download your encumbrance certificate then you need to follow the simple steps given below:
- Firstly, visit the official website of the State’s Registration and Stamps Department.
- Then go to the New Initiatives section on the website.
- Now click on the option Online CC
- Here choose the ‘District’, ‘SRO’, ‘Reg_DoctNo’, ‘Reg_Year’, and ‘Captcha’.
- Download the original copy of the Encumbrance Certificate.
- Then take a print-out of the hard copy for the same.
Application Procedure of IGRS AP
If you want to apply online for the Encumbrance Certificate (EC) in Andhra Pradesh state then you must follow the step-by-step application procedure given below:
Through the MeeSeva Center
- Visit the AP Meeseva Portal
- Then you have to submit an application on the website.
- You must also attach all of the documents mentioned there.
- Then you will have to pay a specific fee to the operator.
- The concerned authorities will go through the application and you will receive updates accordingly.
- An SMS will be sent to the mobile number of the application after the confirmation of the certificate
Through IGRS AP – Online Portal
- Go to the official website of the State’s Registration and Stamps Department.
- After visiting the website, click on the Online EC option from the homepage.
- Now click on the Click Here button to register yourself.
- Here enter the asked details and click on the Submit tab.
- The following details must be entered in the form;
- Mobile number
- Aadhaar Number
- User ID
- Then you will receive the user credential through SMS to the registered mobile number.
- To log in, enter your user name and password.
- Then you will get an OTP to your registered mobile number.
- Enter that OTP and Captcha code in the appropriate box.
- Click on submit and go to the homepage and click on Online Services.
- Here select the encumbrance certificate and enter;
- Document Number
- Registration Year
- SRO Name or Code
- Details of the property will appear, click on the Next button.
- Signed or Unsigned EC options will appear on the next page.
- Here select the unsigned certificate option from this page and then click on Print to download the Encumbrance Certificate. Now you can get your IGRS EC deed details.