A good start by the Goa Government is to change the existing manual registration in the employment exchange into the online registration process at https://goaonline.gov.in/. The web portal created for the youth of the state makes the registration process in employment exchange more effective. This is a platform where all the employed and unemployed people in Goa will be put in a database created by the Goa Employment Exchange portal through online registration and login process.
Goa Employment Exchange provides information about the vacancies in the government and private sectors. Labor and employment card will also be allotted by the state government. If you are looking for information on Goa Employment Exchange Online Registration and Login, required documents, Regional goa employment exchange, Goa Labour & Employment Card, etc then you are on the correct website. Here we provide you the detailed information about this employment scheme, so continue reading ahead.
- 1 What is Goa Employment Exchange Portal 2020?
What is Goa Employment Exchange Portal 2020?
All the candidates who are in search of a job or unemployed youth must have to make Labor and employment card registration in the Goa Employment Exchange as it is necessary for all to obtain the government jobs and statutory bodies like institutions, municipalities, panchayats, etc.
Those candidates who are already registered with Goa Employment Exchange, those must have to upgrade their details in the Goa Employment Exchange portal online at goaonline.gov.in. It is also necessary for the employers to get each of their employees registered for a Labor & Employment card.
Goa Employment Exchange Online Registration & Login-
The candidates who want to know how to make online registration and login in goa the employment department then they can follow the below steps:
- To register yourself on the Goa Employment Exchange, first of all, you need to visit the official web portal at https://goaonline.gov.in/.
- At the home page of the website, you will get a link ‘Register’, click on it.
- Once you click on the register link, you will get a Goa Employment Dept online registration page on your computer screen as shown in the below image.
- Here candidates have to enter their email id and password and then submit ‘OTP’ to open the Employment Exchange Portal online registration form.
- Here candidates must enter the correct details and fill all the columns of the Registration/Sign-up process.
- To complete the online application process, the candidates can log in to the Goa Employment Exchange Portal by entering the login id and password.
Required Documents to Register for Goa Employment Exchange Portal-
- Passport-size photograph of the applicant.
- Scan copy of the photograph (Not more than 80 kb)
- Scan copy of Other documents, such as:
- Aadhar card
- Residence certificate
- Education certificate – (10th, 12th or Diploma)
- Experience certificate
- Caste Certificate (If applicable)
Track Status of Your Application at Goa Employment Portal-
If you want to check your application status then you first visit the official website of Goa Employment Exchange Portal at https://goaonline.gov.in/. Then click on the “Track Status” link in the upper menu bar. Here enter the following details to complete the process:
- Select Department
- Then select Service
- Enter Acknowledgement Number and captcha code.
- Finally, press the “Search” button.
- You can also ‘Verify’ your certificate by following the same process.
Goa Labour and Employment Card (L&E Card)-
The online registration for Labour and Employment Card (L&E Card) at https://goaonline.gov.in/ will facilitate the state employment exchange to link the collected data to National Career System (NCS) and integrate it with the Aadhaar Card. L&E Card number is a unique identification number that would be generated through Goa Employment Exchange Online Portal.
L&E Card number will be maintained across the entire employment life span (Employed & Unemployed) of the citizens. This card will hold the complete employment status history of the candidates. The employment exchange portal online registration has no charges while each person who is making registration will have to get a time L&E card carrying an information chip by paying a sum of Rs 75 only.
Goa Online Portal Contact Details:
For any Technical clarification or assistance,
- Please call at: (+91) 92259-05914
- Timing: 10:00 AM to 05:30 PM (Monday to Friday)
- Send Email: [email protected]
- Department of Information Technology
- Address: IT HUB, 2nd floor, Altinho, Panaji – Goa (403001)
- Official Website: https://goaonline.gov.in/Contact
You May Also Like: