Free Sewing Machine Scheme 2022 Apply Online/ Application Form PDF is available on the official website at india.gov.in. Here get all the details related to PM Muft Silai Machine Yojana Online Registration, required eligibility, and documents. Also, know the procedure to check the application status and beneficiary list.
However, this scheme is initiated to motivate women towards self-employment and to make them self-reliant. All the interested candidates can grab this opportunity and can apply for this free sewing machine scheme by simply visiting the official website. And below we have explained all the step-by-step procedures on how to apply for the free sewing machine. So all the readers please read this article ahead carefully.
- 1 Free Sewing Machine Scheme 2022
- 1.1 Key Highlights of Free Tailoring Machine in India
- 1.2 Benefits of PM Free Silai Machine Yojana 2022
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for Free Sewing Machine Scheme
- 1.4 How to apply for Free Sewing Machine Scheme 2022?
- 1.5 Application Form PDF Download @india.gov.in Silai Machine
Free Sewing Machine Scheme 2022
The Prime Minister of our country, Shri Narendra Modi has launched Free Sewing Machine Scheme. With the motive to provide employment to the economically weaker section and labor women of the country. Also, to motivate women of our country to make earnings for themself and to become independent. Because if a woman of our country will earn a living she will be self-reliant and can survive on her own. Moreover, this will also change the mindset of narrow-thinking people, who think that women can’t work they can only do household work.
Under this scheme, the central government will provide free sewing machines to more than 50,000 women in the country. Women will get benefit from this scheme as it will be a source of income and they manage their own expenses. However, women don’t need to depend on anyone for money as now they can earn and take care of themself. Thus, it will be a revolutionary step towards the development and building of a new modern India.
Key Highlights of Free Tailoring Machine in India
|Scheme Name||Free Sewing Machine Scheme|
|Launched By||PM Shri Narendra Modi|
|States||All States of India|
|Beneficiary||Poor and Labor Women of the Country|
|Major Benefits||To Provide Free Sewing Machine|
|Aim||Motivate Women To Become Self-dependent By Earning an Income|
|Application Mode||Online/ Offline|
|Post-category||Central Govt Employment Scheme|
Benefits of PM Free Silai Machine Yojana 2022
Followings are the list of benefits under this scheme:-
- Under this scheme, free sewing machines are provided to the poor and labor women.
- Therefore, 50 thousand women will be given free sewing machines in every state.
- The economic condition of women’s families will be better and make life self-dependent.
- In urban and rural areas, Economically weaker women get benefits under Pradhan Mantri Free Silai Machine Yojana 2022
- Moreover, this scheme will make all the women of the country stand on their own feet.
- Also, it will motivate the working women of the country for employment.
- This scheme has been implemented in some states like Gujarat, Maharashtra, Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh, Tamil Nadu, Rajasthan, Bihar, UP, etc. Later this scheme will be implemented across the country.
Eligibility Criteria for Free Sewing Machine Scheme
If you also want to get all the benefits under the scheme and want to apply for the scheme, then you need to be eligible for Sewing Machine Yojana. Check out all the eligibility criteria and important documents required we have mentioned below:-
- First of all, the applicants must be a citizen of India.
- Secondly, the candidate’s age should be between 20 to 40 years.
- Only economically weaker women in the country will be eligible under this scheme.
- The annual income of the Women Applicant’s husband should not exceed ₹12,000.
- Under this scheme, Widows and disabled women can also apply and avail the benefits.
List of Documents Required for the Scheme
- Candidate’s Aadhaar card
- Identity card
- Age certificate
- Community certificate
- Income certificate
- Passport size photo
- Mobile number
- Disabled medical certificate if disabled
- If a woman is a widow, her destitute widow certificate
How to apply for Free Sewing Machine Scheme 2022?
All the applicants who have read the above-given eligibility criteria and are eligible can follow the below-given step-by-step procedure.
- Firstly, you need to visit the Official Website of the Free Sewing Machine Scheme.
- On the web homepage, click on the Option “सिलाई मशीनों की मुफ्त आपूर्ति के लिए आवेदन प्रपत्र” Link.
- Now an application form page will be displayed on the screen in PDF Format and take a printout of it.
- Enter the required details (Mention all the details such as name, father/ husband name, date of birth, and other information).
- After filling in all the information, you will have to attach all your documents to your respective office by attaching the photocopy with your application form.
- At last, your application form will be checked by the office officer. Finally, you will be provided with a free sewing machine.
Application Form PDF Download @india.gov.in Silai Machine
Prime Minister Free Sewing Machine Scheme, Applicant need to visit the official website i.e. www.india.gov.in. You can also download the Silai Machine Application Form PDF at india.gov.in Portal. After downloading an application form pdf here, it has to be filled. After filling out the form, you need to submit all the necessary documents to the local concerned office.
Note – If you want to download the application form for the free supply of sewing machines pdf, then you can click on the given link Click Here
States under Free Sewing Machine Scheme
The government has launched this free Silai machine yojana for all the state’s women but currently, this scheme is implemented in the following states;
- Uttar Pradesh
- Andhra Pradesh
- Tamil Nadu
- Madhya Pradesh
So if you are living in these states you can easily avail the benefit after applying online for the scheme. Now you have grabbed all the information related to the free sewing machine scheme 2022 application form in Gujarat, UP, Maharashtra, AP, Tamil Nadu, and other states. To read this article in Hindi, click here.