Food Safety Mitra Scheme Online Registration: FSSAI – Food Safety & Standards Authority of India has started the Food Safety Mitra (FSM) Scheme to improve the ease of doing business. Now people can apply online to become either Digital Mitra or Trainer Mitra or Hygiene Mitra. The FSM Scheme online registration process has already started from 26 September at the official website of fssai.gov.in/mitra/. All the interested candidates can check FSM scheme eligibility, roles & responsibilities. certification process and details of renewal.
India’s food regulator FSSAI celebrates ‘World Food Day’ by launching innovative initiatives to strengthen food safety administration and scale-up the “Eat Right India” movement. FSSAI is creating an ecosystem of food safety Mitras who will assist FBOs with licensing and registration, training, and auditing hygiene at different institutions such as schools, colleges, and corporate campuses. All the interested people can now fill the Food Safety Mitra Scheme online registration/application form online at the official website (fssai.gov.in/mitra/).
Food Safety Mitra Scheme Online Registration at fssai.gov.in
As we mentioned above that the Food Safety & Standards Authority of India (FSSAI) has started the Food Safety Mitra Scheme 2020 to improve the ease of doing business. Below is the complete process to apply online for Food Safety Mitra (FSM) Scheme:
- First of all, visit the official FSM Scheme Portal at https://fssai.gov.in/mitra/.
- At the homepage, click at the “Apply Now” button.
- FSM – Food Safety Mitra Scheme Online Application Form will appear as shown below:
- Here candidates can select the FSM Type as either Digital Mitra or Trainer Mitra or Hygiene Mitra and enter other details.
Finally, candidates can click at the “Register Yourself” button to complete the FSM scheme online registration process. Also, check the FSM Scheme official press release to know more about initiatives launched by FSSAI on World Food Day.
FSSAI Food Safety Mitra Scheme Complete Details-
Food Safety & Standards Authority of India (FSSAI) has launched the FSM Scheme on 16 October 2019 to strengthen food safety administration. FSM scheme will support small and medium scale food businesses in accordance with the food safety law. This would be done by facilitating licensing and registration, hygiene ratings, and training.
In addition to this, the FSM Scheme will also create new employment opportunities for youth, particularly with food and nutrition background. FSM will undergo training and certification by FSSAI to do their work and get paid by food businesses for their services. The first batch of 15 FSMs was awarded certificates on the official launch of the FSM scheme.
Food Safety Mitra Eligibility & Certification Process-
- Check the FSM eligibility criteria through the link given below:
Eligibility: FSSAI FSM Scheme Eligibility Criteria
- Also, check the complete certification process for FSM Scheme by FSSAI through the link below:
Certification Process: FSSAI FSM Certification Process
Note – FSSAI will ensure complete transparency, integrity & quality in training, audit or filing of applications.
FSM Scheme Beneficiaries Roles & Responsibilities-
The following are the roles and responsibilities of people who would be beneficiaries of the Food Safety Mitra Scheme:
- Registration & Licensing (Digital Mitra) – All the individuals with an entrepreneurial mindset and IT skills can help food businesses with their compliances.
- Hygiene Auditors (Hygiene Mitra) – Domain experts from the food industry are encouraged to get associated under FSM to become hygiene auditors.
- Food Safety Training (Trainer Mitra) – Any persons who are in the food business or food professionals can be certified as Food Safety trainers.
Food Safety Mitra Scheme References-
- For more information about FSM Scheme Renewal & Cancellation Policy, kindly click this link.
- In case of any query, candidates can contact or send an e-mail to the below helpline numbers/emails.
- Help Desk Number: (+91) 11-2223-7435 / 2223-7435
- Official Email ID: [email protected]
Users, here we have provided you the complete details of the Food Safety Mitra (FSM) Scheme Registration. If you have any queries related to the above post then feel free to comment down below. We will assist you shortly. Thanks for visiting readermaster.com, stay tuned for more updates.