e-Gopala App Download under PMMSY 2020-: Central Govt is trying all possible ways to increase the income of the farmers and the animal keeper. For this, on 10th September 2020, The Prime Minister of our Country Shri Narendra Modi has digitally launched an App called “e-Gopala App” along with the Pradhan Mantri Matsya Sampada Yojana (PMMSY). This App will make the agricultural sector independent and according to the government by making the use of modern technology and digital medium we can achieve this target.
The launching of the e-Gopala App is for the farmer’s benefits across the nation. It will give farmers freedom from the middle man and provide all information related to productivity, health, and diet for cattle. However, the Prime Minister said “Along with the good breed of animals, the scientific information about their care is equally important. This technology has been continuously used for the past years. In this direction, the app has been started today”. Prime Minister Modi has tweeted that the e-Gopala app is a comprehensive breed improvement market and digital platform for the farmers.
- 1 e-Gopala App – Pradhan Mantri Matsya Sampada Yojana (PMMSY)
- 1.1 Highlights of e-Gopala App under PMMSY 2020-
- 1.2 Different Aspects of Work under e-Gopala App-
- 1.3 How to Download e-Gopala App Online?
- 1.4 How to Register to e-Gopala Mobile App?
- 1.5 Pradhan Mantri Matsya Sampada Yojana (PMMSY) 2020-
e-Gopala App – Pradhan Mantri Matsya Sampada Yojana (PMMSY)
As we told you above that PM Modi has recently launched e-Gopala Mobile App under Pradhan Mantri Matsya Sampada Yojana (PMMSY). The objective of this app to provide better online services to the animal keepers. The Chief Minister of Bihar Nitish Kumar after the launch of the e-Gopala App and PMMSY scheme said that the project will help the pisciculture and animal husbandry sector. These initiatives will also help in bringing variety and new technologies in fisheries and animal husbandry. In this article, we will discuss all the information regarding this app and Pradhan Mantri Matsya Sampada Yojana (प्रधानमंत्री मत्स्य सम्पदा योजना).
Highlights of e-Gopala App under PMMSY 2020-
|Name of Scheme||PM Matsya Sampada Yojana|
|Launch Date||During Union Budget 2020-21|
|Announcement By||Prime Minister Mr. Narendra Modi|
|Start of the scheme||Soon|
|Beneficiary||Individuals working in fisheries and aquaculture i.e fishermen|
|Related Department||Fisheries Dept (http://nfdb.gov.in)|
|e-GOPALA App||Download Here|
Different Aspects of Work under e-Gopala App-
At the present, no digital platform is available in the country for farmers for managing livestock. But this App can be a good solution and a new way that will help the farmers.
- Buying and selling of disease-free germplasm in all forms (Semen, Embryos, etc).
- Availability of quality breeding services such as artificial insemination, veterinary first add, vaccination, treatment, etc.
- The App will be helpful in guiding the farmers in a better way for animal nutrition and treatment of animals using Ayurvedic Medicine or ethnoveterinary medicine.
- There is a mechanism to send alerts on (due date for vaccination, pregnancy, diagnosis, calving, etc).
PM Matsya Sampada Yojana (New Update):
The central government has also created a special fund to develop infrastructure related to the fishing industry, this fund will be used to build fishery infrastructure facilities in both marine and inland fisheries sectors. Also, the Modi government has set a target of producing 70 million tonnes of fish by the year 2024-25. 1 lakh crore in fishery exports and 55 lakh employment opportunities were created in the next 5 years. Along with this, the government is focusing on reducing crop losses from 20% to about 10%.
FIDF funds will be used to attract private investment in infrastructure construction and management. In addition, the government will also focus on the acquisition of state-of-the-art technologies. FIDF is going to provide concessional finance to the state government, cooperatives, individuals, and entrepreneurs. This finance will be used to undertake identified investment activities of fisheries development. Under the FIDF, the loan period will be more than five years from 2018-19 to 2022-23. The maximum repayment on repayment of principal will be a period of 12 years which will include a moratorium of 2 years.
प्रधानमंत्री मत्स्य संपदा योजना इसी लक्ष्य को ध्यान में रखकर बनाई गई है।
आज देश के 21 राज्यों में इस योजना का शुभारंभ हो रहा है।
अगले 4-5 वर्षों में इस पर 20 हज़ार करोड़ रुपए से ज्यादा खर्च किए जाएंगे।
इसमें से आज 1700 करोड़ रुपए का काम शुरु हो रहा है: PM
— PMO India (@PMOIndia) September 10, 2020
Benefits of e-Gopala Mobile App (PMMSY):
The e-Gopala App will provide several benefits to the farmers as follows:
- This app will assist the farmers in generating extra income.
- E-Gopala Mobile APK will be the digital medium that helps livestock owners. It will be easy to choose advanced livestock.
- This App will bring down third-party interference and help in transparent and smooth transactions.
- Farmers will get to know about the campaigning, different schemes of government, etc.
- The App will allow farmers to sell and purchase livestock using online services.
- There are various options available in the app like (PASHU BAZAAR, PASHU POSHAN, etc).
How to Download e-Gopala App Online?
Here is the procedure to download the e-Gopala App for android users from google play store:
- Go to the google play store.
- In the play store, search for e-Gopala App.
- The App will open up on the screen.
- Click on the “Install” button.
- The App will get downloaded on your mobile.
How to Register to e-Gopala Mobile App?
After downloading the app, the next set is to register your account on the App. For this,
- Click on “Register Here” for registration.
- Then click on the ‘Accept’ in the terms and conditions for this App.
- Enter all your details like Name, Mobile Number, Complete Address, Gender, and Date of Birth, etc.
- Finally, click on the “Save” button.
- You will need to enter the OTP that you received on your registered Mobile Number. After this, your account will be created.
Pradhan Mantri Matsya Sampada Yojana (PMMSY) 2020-
On 10th September 2020, PM Narendra Modi has officially launched the Pradhan Mantri Matsya Sampada Yojana (PMMSY) through video conferencing in the presence of Governor and Chief Minister of Bihar, along with Union Minister and MoS for Fisheries, Animal Husbandry & Dairying. During the period 2020-2021 to 2024-2025 estimated investment of Rs 20,050 crores is going to be done by the government for this scheme. Out of which Rs 12340 crores is proposed for beneficiary-oriented activities in Marine, Inland fisheries and Aquaculture and about Rs 7710 crores for Fisheries Infrastructure.
You May Also Like: