DOP – India Post Agent Login/ Forgot Password and post office rd account login is now available on the official website @dopagent.indiapost.gov.in. Here in this article, we will cover all the information about India post agent apply online/ post office agent portal login process. The largest trading postal system in India is the Department of the Post (DOP) and this system indicates the “Post Office” of India. It was established in 1854 and is operating under the Ministry of Communication. India is one of the largest providers of postal services in the country and in the world. It has 155,015 post offices in the country and topping the list of offices in the world.
- 1 DOP India Post Agent Login 2021-22
- 1.1 Services Provided by DOP
- 1.2 Application Documents (All types of India Post Agents)
- 1.3 DOP India post agent apply online process
- 1.4 DOP India Post Agent Login Process
- 1.5 How to Reset (DOP) India Post Agent Login/ Forgot Password?
DOP India Post Agent Login 2021-22
As we told you above that the department of the post (DoP) is India’s major trading postal system with the popular name India Post. The postal system holds thousands of employees who benefit from the commission rewards provided by the respective department. The DoP was established by Lord Dalhousie, who introduced the base for new contemporary Indian Postal services. The rates were standardized, improving the services all over the country.
Services Provided by DOP
DOP has various types of services which we have mentioned below:
- This system allows you to deposit from small saving schemes.
- It delivers mail to all parts of the country.
- It also provides life insurance (PLI) and rural life insurance (RPL).
- Helps the government dispatch pension payments.
- They also give money by money order services.
Types of DoP Agents
- Public Provident Fund (PPF)
- Standard Agent System (SAS)
- Mahila Pradhan Kshetriya Bachat Yojna agent (MPKBY)
Application Documents (All types of India Post Agents)
All the applicants should send their applications to the district collector office and the forms are given by the district institutional finance office/ OIC in every district in all states:
- Nomination Form
- Application Form
- Agreement Form
- An Affidavit which should be attested by the Magistrate for Rs. 10/-
- Your proof documents of date of birth and ration card.
- A photocopy of the SAS agency.
- Two character certificates and two recent passport-size photos. (2 photos for PPF and 4 for the MPKBY and SAS).
DOP India post agent apply online process
- India agents can access the portal by the official website.
- Agents (MPKBY/PRSS) will receive their login data such as Username and Password from the DoP offices.
- All accounts are linked to the agent will reflect on the website.
- Now a separate list for cash/DOP cheques and Non-DoP cheques should be prepared.
- Your Al accounts opened before date 15th will receive cash before or on the same date. Other accounts will receive cash at the end of the month.
DOP India Post Agent Login Process
In this, we will tell you about the step by step process to (DOP) India Post Agent Login:-
- Open the official agent Portal by Clicking Here.
- Enter your Login Password and Username.
- After clicking on the login tab, the system will request a password change directly.
- It happen only to keep the account safe since the head department offered the first password.
- Set a suitable password that you can remember easily and hard enough to crack by others.
- After completing this process, kindly proceed to click on the accounts tab.
- Now choose the agent to query and update the screen.
- Then your system will automatically display all the accounts attached to the specific agent.
- So on the page, select the mode of payment, any Cash/DoP Cheque or non-cheque.
- From the list given, select the number of account numbers you are paying.
- Select all accounts in ascending order, kindly click and save the details. Note the account has a maximum of 50 accounts and 10000 cash-wise but no limit for the cheque.
- For the agents utilizing cash mode, one has to select the account number, then enter the amount to deposit, then click on the get rebate and default.
- The system will automatically show the rebate and default, now enter the ASLAAS number of the customer on the select save button.
- Non-DoP cheque – The agent has to enter the number of installments and cheque number plus the account number for the RD installment. Kindly proceed to enter the ASLAAS number or save the details.
- After a few seconds, the system will show a success message on the screen.
- Now click on the pay all modified installments where the system will generate a reference number;
- C is for Cash,
- DC is for DOP cheque,
- NDC is for a NON-DOP cheque.
- Then click on the report, key in the reference number then clicks on the status as a success.
- Click the search button, followed by the “ok” button.
- Finally, a PDF file will show on the screen, take two copies for reference, and submit it at the counter.
How to Reset (DOP) India Post Agent Login/ Forgot Password?
The process to reset India Post Agent login/ forgot password is below;
- First, you need to open the Official Website of the post office agent.
- Now on the homepage, click on the tab “Forgot Password”
- After that, enter the agent login Email ID and Confirm.
- Then the bot system will send a reset link to the email ID.
- Now by using this link you can Reset the Password.
How to Change the Password from “My Setting”?
- At the agent Login Portal, select the tab “My setting” on the menu bar.
- Now on the basic information option, select the option “Change Password”
- The process is started now, enter the current PASSWORD and then the new PASSWORD.
- Click the Save button.
- The changes will take effect and then you have to log in using the new password.
India post agent commission – Standard Agent System
This type of agent performs various roles such as;
- They are Promoting sales at KVP/ NSC/ TD/ MIS/ DSRGE by liaising with post offices and investors in the country.
- And Taking services to the investor’s doorstep
NOTE – India post agent will receive a 1% commission upon every successful collection made by the post office and other departments related to the DoP.
Today’s Amazon Great Deals => Shop Now
Thank you for visiting our website @www.readermaster.com, we hope you have got all the information that you needed regarding (DOP) India Post Agent Login / Forgot Password. Keep visiting our website for more updates.