Dog Owners Guidelines 2023 in UP/ Delhi (NCR): Here we brought a specific blog post for all the dog lovers of India. As per the new rules of the government, the dog owner must have to register the pet dog with the nearest relevant authority. This Rule came into existence because of daily news of attacking the general public by pet dogs all over India. There is some news when dogs have brutally injured kids or people in society. In some cases, there is a death reported by the attacking dogs.
All the government authorities decided to educate the owners of the pet dog. Recently, the government released general GO guidelines for the owners. UP Government also released guidelines for the dog owners of the state. Here in this blog post, we will discuss New Guidelines for Dog Owners in Uttar Pradesh, Pet Dog Registration Process, and Banned Pet Dog Breed List for our readers.
Dog Owners Guidelines 2023 Delhi NCR
All pet owners who are owning their pets have to register themselves nearest the Municipal Corporation Office or the development authority of the city. This all is done for the safety of the public from fierce dogs. Mostly the dogs attacked many children in the city. The public started protesting against pet dogs and stray dogs in residential and commercial areas. Below are the key details of the guidelines for dog owners in UP-Delhi.
|Dog Owners Guidelines for Gzb UP/ Delhi:|
|Article Subject||Dog Owners Guidelines|
|Date of Publishing||01/03/2023|
|Related Authority||Municipality/ Development Authority|
|Pet Dog Registration||Mandatory|
|Dog owners Undertaking in UP||Mandatory|
|Registration Fee||Rs 500|
Pet Owners Guidelines 2023 New
Below are the guidelines for pet owners. You must have to follow the guidelines if you own a pet dog.
- Follow fixed time slots to access gardens, parks, and grounds near your society.
- Keep the Vaccination records with you.
- The cleaning responsibility of the premises will lie on the dog owner.
- Pet owners must be with their pets.
- Residents, who want to feed stray dogs can only feed dogs in fixed spots.
- Pet dogs are not allowed in public lifts. Owners must use only service lifts for their pets.
Procedure for Dog Owner Registration Online in UP/ Delh
As per the new government rule by UP government must have to give an undertaking of their pet dogs to the local governing body. There are very simple steps to get your pet dog registered through a local body. The government has decided to fine penalties if you are having an unregistered pet dog at your home or outside the home. The penalty will become too higher or may cause imprisonment for the dog owners in case of any mishappening caused by the pet dogs.
Below are the steps for a pet dog registration process for Dog Lovers:
- Collect all the registration-related documents as given in the below section.
- Fill up the registration form duly giving true information as per documents.
- Give clear information about the origin of the dogs, like domestic or purchase documents.
- Read all the guidelines defined by the government with the registration form.
- Medical certificates of the pet dog are mandatory to get registered your pet dog.
Required Documents List for Pet Dog Registration
Here in this section, we are giving you a complete list of required documents for the registration of the pet dog. you must have to collect the documents before submitting the registration form to the local governing body. Medical certificates of the dog are mandatory for registration.
Here check the list of mandatory documents for pet dog registration in Uttar Pradesh:
- Dog owner’s resident proof.
- Valid rent agreement in case of owner residing on rent in the area.
- Origin declaration documents of the dogs. In case you purchased dogs from Pet Shop.
- Medical certificates of the pet dog.
- Copy of the anti-rabies vaccination card of the dog
- Aadhar card of the owner.
- Veterinary doctor’s certificate of vaccination and sterilization.
- Passport-size photograph of the owner and dog.
- Separate forms and documents are required if the pet owner owns more than one pet dog.
- Signed guidelines as an undertaking by the dog owner.
List of Banned Dog Breeds in UP/ Delhi
The government has banned some dog breeds for domestication. You can have the registration certificate for those dog breeds. If you already have these dogs you must have to go through the guidelines of the dog owner and keep following them. In case any dangerous activity or dog attacks are reported by the banned dog you will be finned by the government.
Here check the list of Banned Dog Breeds in Ghaziabad UP/ Delhi:
- American Pitbull
- Dogo Argentino