DHE Haryana College Online Admission 2020-21: Department of Higher Education (DHE), Haryana has issued the notification for Haryana Govt College Admission 2020-21. Students who passed the class 12th exam recently can apply for Haryana College Admission 2020-21 for Govt Colleges, Govt-aided-Colleges, and Private Colleges. Students can get admission in BA / BSc / BCom/ BBA / BCA/ ITI and other UG Courses as per the given schedule.
The starting date of www.highereduhry.com online admission 2020-21 Haryana is the 7th of September 2020. The last date of submission online admission form is the 21st of September 2020. Unlike the past year, when the admission process was a combination of online and offline modes due to technological challenges, this year the admissions will be held completely online.
- 1 Important Dates of DHE Haryana College Online Admission 2020-21
- 1.1 DHE Online Admission Portal for Haryana Colleges / Universities Admission 2020-21
- 1.2 Check District-wise Colleges List for Admissions in Haryana-
- 1.3 How to fill Haryana College Online Admission Form 2020-21?
- 1.4 Documents Required for Haryana College Online Admission 2020-21-
- 1.5 Grievance Redressal / Helpdesk Number for Higher Education Admissions in Haryana-
Important Dates of DHE Haryana College Online Admission 2020-21
|Online College Admission Form Start Date||7th September 2020|
|Submission of Online Form Last Date||21st September 2020|
|Document Verification & Preparation of Merit List||22nd September to 25th September 2020|
|1st Merit List Display Date||26th September 2020|
|Fee Submission Dates||26th September to 29th September 2020|
|2nd Merit List Display Date||30th September 2020|
|Fee Submission Date||1st October to 5th October 2020|
|Commencement of Teaching||6th October 2020|
|Open Counselling||6th October 2020|
DHE Online Admission Portal for Haryana Colleges / Universities Admission 2020-21
CM Manohar Lal Khattar has announced the launch of the DHE Online Admission Portal for admissions to all UG courses for 1st-year students. On 7 September 2020, Chief Minister tweeted that the Haryana Colleges / Universities admission 2020-21 process has been started and students can now apply online. The official tweet mentioning this statement is as follows:
हरियाणा में कॉलेज, विश्वविद्यालयों में विद्यार्थियों को घर बैठे मिलेगा दाखिला pic.twitter.com/o4KkM4EQ0Q
— CMO Haryana (@cmohry) September 7, 2020
Check District-wise Colleges List for Admissions in Haryana-
All students who want to check the district-wise college’s list for UG courses admissions in Haryana can click the below link. The page to check the district wise list of colleges will appear as shown below:
Educational Qualification – Students must pass the class 12th examination from a recognized Board.
- For General / BC / EWS Category candidates – Rs 150 only
- For SC Candidates – Rs 75 only
- For Female Candidates – No Fee
How to fill Haryana College Online Admission Form 2020-21?
All interested students can fill the online admission form by following the below procedure:
- (Step 1st) Candidates can visit the official website of the Online College Admission Portal at www.dheadmissions.nic.in.
- (Step 2nd) On the web homepage, scroll down to the “DHE Online Admission 2020-21”.
- (Step 3rd) Now click on New Registration.
- (Step 4th) Fill the complete form and click on Register Here.
- (Step 5th) Upload all required documents and your application will be successfully submitted.
Documents Required for Haryana College Online Admission 2020-21-
- Recent Passport Size Photograph & Scanned Signature of Candidate.
- Class 10th & 12th Mark sheet.
- Migration Certificate (If you have passed for HBSE Haryana Board).
- Character Certificate
- Residential Certificate
- Income Certificate for EWS or SC / BC Scholarships, if applicable.
- Reserved Category Certificate, if applicable.
- National Talent Award from the NCERT/NCC/NSS/Sports/Bharat Scouts & Guide Certificate for weightage, wherever applicable
- Gap Year Undertaking, if applicable.
Grievance Redressal / Helpdesk Number for Higher Education Admissions in Haryana-
- Helpline Number to address complaints (Toll-Free): 1800-137-3735
- Assistance to PWDs for filling admission forms by giving a missed call on 7419444449.
- Official Website: https://dheadmissions.nic.in / http://www.highereduhry.com
You May Also Like: