Dev Kunkeshwar Yatra at Devgad in Sindhudurg, Ticket Booking Online & Entry Price:- Welcome devotees to this post, Dev Kunkeshwar Yatra is going to take place in 2024 in Devgad Maharastra. If you are planning to visit any holy site then this should be your option. People come from all over India to take the blessings of Lord Shiva. This is one of the best places for devotees to visit once in a lifetime and need to enjoy this spiritual journey. You are supposed to do registration and online booking of the tickets to be part of this spiritual journey. You will see your tradition and cultural activities and you can also participate. In this blog post, I am going to explain to you about Dev Kunkeshwar Yatra Online Booking, Registration along with Yatra Trek starting date and time.
Dev Kunkeshwar Yatra Ticket Booking
You should have a piece of information if you are visiting for the first time. So, This is a Hindu pilgrimage temple situated in the Sindhudurg district of Maharashtra. Many Hindu devotees visit during Ashwin (September To October) to show their faith in Lord Shiva. Hindu devotees come to complete Dev Kunkeshwar Yatra. Devgad is known as the starting point of the Dev Kunkeshwar Yatra which ends at Kunkeshwar Temple in Jalgaon district. To help devotees, Online Ticket Booking For Kunkeshwar Yatra has been set up. Now you can just book your tickets for this Yatra at your home.
As per the booking rule, you have to complete registration between 6 September 2024 to 5 October 2024. So you can book tickets during this time by visiting www.devkunkeshwaryatravishal.com. This Yatra has been organized since 1985. Narmada River is the main attraction of this Yatra. You need to check the availability of the seats. Now one thousand seats are available this year. If you do not want to miss Dev Kunkeshwar Yatra at Devgad in Sindhudurg, Ticket Booking Online then follow this article and keep scrolling down below.
Dev Kunkeshwar Yatra 2024 Date & Time, Online Booking
After placing an online ticket booking system for this Yatra, people are more likely to visit this temple, Recently it is gaining popularity among Hindus. People visit this place and try to understand their Lord Kunkeshwar.
Below I have mentioned the date and timing to complete Dev Kunkeshwar Yatra;
- As per the organizer of this Yatra, 10 days are estimated to complete this yatra but you should have a 13 to 15 days plan. Because the other 3 to 5 days count for relaxation and rest.
- Accommodations facilities are available at nearby Devgad.
- There are various websites available for the ticket booking process like BookMyTrip and you can also book at the official website of Dev Kunkeshwar Temple.
- You can find all the necessary instructions related to Pilgrimages. So you have to pay attention at that point to make your Yatra safe and enjoyable.
Steps to Book Ticket Online for Dev Kunkeshwar Yatra
This section will get all the points of Online Ticket Booking For Kunkeshwar Yatra 2024. If you do not have any idea about the booking process then you must follow the exact points for registration. The following points are:-
- In the first point, you have to visit any legitimate online ticket booking website like BookMyShow, Yatraonline, or the official website.
- Then you have to complete the registration process.
- You need to give your email id and phone number in the registration process.
- During that process, make a password.
- Now log in to the website by using the username and password.
- Now search Dev Kunkeshwar Yatra Ticket.
- Then click on that ticket, here you have to enter the dates and members.
- After that, enter the captcha code and click on the payment option.
- Then complete the payment process and your tickets will be sent to your email address.
During this Yatra, you will interact with the beauty of nature by passing through many cities like Ratnagiri, Devgad, Miraj, Kolhapur, Sangli, and Pune. You can see the beauty of these cities.
FAQs about Dev Kunkeshwar Yatra at Devgad in Sindhudurg
Q.1 When is the Devgad Kunkeshwar Yatra?
March 8, 2024, is the date of the Devgad Kunkeshwar Yatra.
Q.2 How can I book my place in the Yatra?
As I have mentioned that you can use any online ticket booking platform or you can visit the official website of Kunkeshwar at https://www.yatriyatriparksindhudurg.com/devgad-kunkeshwar-yatra.
Q.3 Are children allowed to participate in the Yatra?
Age between 6 to 12 can join Yatra with their parents and above 12 years old children can participate after getting their parents’ permission.