english.dseu.ac.in Delhi Govt Free Spoken English Course 2023 Registration, Apply Online, eligibility criteria – Kejriwal government is now offering free spoken English courses to students of Delhi, here check everything you know about “Delhi Government Spoken English Course”.
The Delhi government will start a free spoken English course soon, in the first phase of which one lakh youth will be trained. As you know that children of the poor, middle class, and EWS sometimes suffer because they are not good at speaking English. They face challenges in life because of this. They face problems when seeking employment and their communication skills also become weak. That’s why Kejriwal Govt of Delhi has come up with this must awaiting Free Spoken English Course for those such youths.
Delhi Govt Free Spoken English Course
For youths who are weak in English and who have poor communication skills, the Delhi government is starting a Spoken English course. It will be offered by the Delhi Skill & Entrepreneurship University. Let us tell you that DSEU will also conduct this course and students who have cleared the 12th exam and studied English to the 8th standard (Min) are eligible to apply.
In the next year, during Phase One, the government will train one lakh students at 50 centers. This will be expanded subsequently. It’s an international standard course for which the Delhi Govt has tied up with Macmillan and Wordsworth, and Cambridge University will be in charge of assessment. Youth in the age group of 18-35 are eligible for admission, and the course will be for around 3-4 months, with 120-140 hours of study.
Although the course is free, but at the beginning, Rs 950 will be charged as a security deposit because of enrollment purposes. As there will be only one lakh students and there will be many who want to learn English. So, the government anticipates that there will be a huge demand for the course. Therefore, the Delhi Govt charges for an enrollment security deposit that will too be refunded if students complete the course and have the required attendance.
Free Spoken English Course Scheme in Delhi
Now let’s know about How to enroll in Delhi Government Spoken English Course and what is the basic structure of this course. Next year, around 1 lakh applicants will be registered for this Spoken English course. The Chief Minister of Delhi has provided this course facility in various phases. So in the first phase, a total of 50 centers will be opened. And this course has been designed on the international standard and will be overlooked by the University of Cambridge.
For the application in this course, the candidate’s age must be between 18 years to 35 years. This course duration will be of 3-4 months with a total of 120-140 hours. Considering the fact that people of this age generally are working, Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal said that evening or weekend courses will be also provided.
Delhi CM Spoken English Classes 2023 – Overview
|Name of Scheme||Delhi Government Spoken English Course|
|Launched by||CM Arvind Kejriwal|
|Launched for||Students of Delhi|
|Security Fee||Rs 950 (Refundable)|
|Min & Max Age to apply||18 to 35 year old|
|Started date||22 July 2022|
|Last Date of application||22 August 2022 (12 AM)|
|Helpline Number & Email ID||1800-309-3209|
|Post-category||State Govt Education Scheme|
Eligibility Conditions to Apply for Delhi Spoken English Course
In order to apply for this Spoken English Course, candidates must meet the following eligibility Criteria:
- Age Limit => All the candidates who want to apply for this course should be between the age of 16-35 years.
- Candidates must be passed in class 12th examinations with English as a subject.
- However, students who have basic knowledge of English can also be eligible for the course.
Free Spoken English for 18 to 35-Year-Old Students – Key Features
- This Spoken English Course was launched by the DESU and is aimed at helping students gain basic knowledge and command of conversational English.
- To join this program, all the students have to pay Rs 950/- upfront as a course fee, which would be refunded back to them after completion of the course.
- This course has been custom by the experts at DESU and will cover basic concepts of conversational English for up to Class 8.
- Delhi Chief Minister issued a statement that read “We are announcing a Spoken English program for youngsters who lack communication skills.”
- The Delhi Skill Entrepreneurship University (DESU) will manage this course in the state.
Benefits of Delhi Free English Speaking Course
- Students will get the basic knowledge of English communication skills under this course
- The prime intention of this is to develop the personality of students who will be joining.
- Under this course, students will be obtained good communication skills and personalities.
- After completing this course, it will be easier for candidates to get a handsome job.
- CM of Delhi Mr. Arving Kejriwal said that it is a dream to provide quality education to students, irrespective of the caste they belong to.
- So all the students who have completed their education up to standard 12th and have poor communication skills can opt for the course.
Spoken English Course Fees structure in Delhi
All the willing candidates who are searching for the cost of this course can check all detail here. Although, this course is absolutely free, as per the official notification students will have to give a security fee of ₹950 while joining the course. Despite that, if the candidate completed the course with the required attendance, the fee will be refunded to them.
This is being done so that students take the course seriously. No one cares about free things, especially in education. So the government is expecting a lot more footfall than 1 lakh seats. After charging a security fee, students do not take it lightly and complete the course, and also do not waste their seats.
Application Deadline for Spoken English Classes in Delhi – The last date for making online fee payments and submitting the online application is August 22nd, 2023 (12 AM). The system will not accept any applications beyond the application deadline.
Procedure to apply for Delhi Govt Spoken English course registration
All eligible and interested students who want to avail the benefits of this Spoken English Course can now apply for the same on the official website. Here follow the step-by-step procedure to apply for the course.
- Navigate to the official website i.e https://english.dseu.ac.in/.
- On the web homepage, click on the Sign-Up link to the registration.
- Then the Online Admission Form for the Spoken English Course will open.
- Here fill all asked details carefully in the registration form i.e Name, Mobile Number, Email ID, Date of Birth, Password, Captcha Code, etc.
- After this, click on the Generate OTP button and then enter the received OTP in the appropriate box.
- Finally, click on the Register Now tab for submitting the form.
- Now you will get the Login Password in your registered Email ID. Use this credential to login into the portal.
In the next step, pay ₹950 as a security fee (Refundable). After successful payment, you have chosen the Centre, Batch (weekend or weekday), and time slot of your preference. Then you have to wait for the final allotment of the center based on the Submitted preferences.
How to Login into Spoken English Course Portal @english.dseu.ac.in
To login Delhi Skill and Entrepreneurship University (DSEU) Portal, follow the given below steps:
- First, visit the official website @english.dseu.ac.in.
- Then click on the Login button available at the top menu of the website.
- On the next page, enter your registered Mobile Number and Password.
- Then enter the shown Captcha code in the appropriate box.
- In the end, hit the Login button.
- In case you lost your password then click on the Forgot Password link to recover.
- What is Delhi Spoken English Course online free?
It is a short-term free course for the youth to help improve their English communication and soft skills.
- How to register for the Spoken English Course/ Classes?
To register for this course you have to submit an online admission form on the official website of DSEU.
- What is the last date to submit the Spoken English course online application?
The last date for making online payments and submitting the online application is 22.08.2023 (11:59 PM).
- Who can apply for the Spoken English Course in Delhi?
Anyone who is in the age bracket of 16-35 years, and has passed class VIII examinations with English as a subject.
- What is the duration of the course?
The duration of the free English speaking course is 3-4 months.
- Is there any fee structure for the course?
Yes, applicants will be required to deposit a fee of ₹950 only while applying online for the course. This amount is fully refundable on successful completion of the course with required attendance.
- What is the Helpline Number and Email ID of the Spoken English Course?
If you have any queries related to this course then you can contact the Toll-free helpline number 1800-309-3209 (10 AM to 6 PM, working days) or send mail at [email protected].
We hope that you will get complete information about Delhi Government Spoken English Course. If you have any questions regarding this post, then do comment below. We will reach you as soon as possible. For more details, read the full FAQs Spoken English Course PDF here.