Delhi Free Ration Coupon 2023 Apply Online Form and Download the Ration e-coupon Card. Also, get information related to the Temporary Ration Coupon Registration and Check the Delhi Ration e-coupon Status. The Delhi government has initiated this ration card scheme to help poor people by providing them with food. So it will be beneficial for the people who belong to economically lower backgrounds.
If you also want to take all the benefits under this scheme, you need to apply online Ration Coupon form. In today’s article, we have explained the steps on how you can apply for a Temporary Ration Coupon Online. Along with that, we will also tell you about the benefits and important documents required for the scheme. So, continue reading this article ahead to grab all the detailed information.
Delhi Free Ration Coupon Online Form 2023
As we all know that in the initial days of the COVID-19 pandemic, PM Shri Narendra Modi announced a lockdown. So because of the lockdown, everyone was staying in their homes and it has affected poor people’s daily earnings. And poor people were facing storage of food because they are at home and every work was stopped. So to tackle this problem, the government of Delhi has launched a Temporary Ration Coupon Card Scheme. However, the main aim of this scheme is to provide food or ration to the needy people of Delhi State.
Mainly, this scheme is for the economically weaker section (EWS) of people who earn their living on daily basis. As you know in India, there are many people who live under the poverty line. Moreover, people who are having ration cards are getting monthly ration free of cost. If you are also living under the poverty line or if you know anyone who is living in poverty and is in need to apply for this scheme. Therefore, interested candidates can apply online through the official website of the Delhi Government.
Overview of Temporary Ration Coupon Card
|Scheme Name||Delhi Free Ration Coupon|
|Launched By||CM Mr. Arvind Kejriwal|
|Department Name||Food supplies and consumer affairs department|
|Beneficiary||Citizens of Delhi State|
|Benefit||Providing free food grain items to needy people|
|Apply Online||Delhi Ration e-Coupon Apply Online|
|Post Category||State Govt FCS Scheme|
Delhi Free Ration e-coupon 2023 Status
As you know, there is a crisis of coronavirus in the whole country, due to which poor people are not able to do their work, due to this their economic condition is getting weaker. They do not have food grains to feed their family, in view of this situation, the Delhi government has started Delhi Ration Coupon. People of the state can apply online for a temporary ration card and through this ration from the ration shop.
Moreover, the Chief Minister has said that the Delhi government will provide 2000 ration e-coupons to every MLA and MP of his city. So that the MLA and MP officers can distribute it to the needy families in their area. Thus, poor families should get ration on time and survive this pandemic.
Benefits of e-coupon Ration Card
- Now all non-ration card holders residing in Delhi will be able to get ration at subsidized rates from fair-price shops.
- With the help of this temporary ration card, people can get grains and other raw food items for free. And this card is especially for people below the poverty line.
- Many poor people do not have any ration cards, so the Delhi government has created a website for the registration of such people.
- After registration, the Delhi government state will be able to provide ration to all those poor people.
- This scheme will provide a 7.5 kg ration to 71 lakh people having ration cards.
- However, this is truly an excellent initiative taken by the Delhi government to help the people living below the poverty line.
- People of the state can take advantage of this facility by applying online for Delhi Ration Coupons by visiting the official website.
Eligibility Criteria for Delhi Free Ration Scheme
People who want to apply for the ration e-coupon card need to be eligible for the scheme. And below we have mentioned all the important required documents:
- Firstly, the applicant must be a citizen of Delhi.
- Secondly, the annual income should be less than 1.5 lacs can apply for this card.
- The candidates should belong to the below poverty line or EWS category.
- Moreover, the applicant should have the below-given documents:
- Candidate’s Aadhaar Card
- Identity proofs of the entire family members
- The family photograph which needs to be pasted on the ration card
- Your current mobile number
- Income Certificate of the applicant
- Address Proof
- House rent receipt
- Current Bill
- Front page of the bank passbook.
How to Apply for Delhi Free Ration Coupon Online?
The followings are the steps and procedures in order to apply for a temporary ration coupon. Please read all the steps it carefully:
- First of all, applicants need to visit the official website of the Delhi Temporary Ration Coupon.
- After that, on the home page, you have to press the link that is applied for the ration card.
- Now the form will appear on your screen. You have to fill out that form carefully.
- Then you need to submit or upload the documents that are scanned copies of the Aadhar card and your passport-size photograph.
- After that, you will receive an OTP on your registered mobile number.
- Now, you will get an e-coupon. You have to take that to the ration center along with your original Aadhar card.
- And finally, from there you can easily get your ration.
- So these are the steps that you need to follow if you want to apply for the e-coupon ration card.
Delhi FCS Dept Helpline Number
1031 anticorruption: 011-27357169
PWD Helpline – Toll-Free No: 1800-110-093
(e-Mail to [email protected])
Businessmen/ Taxation Helpline: 1800-4250-0025