DDA Housing Scheme 2020-: Delhi Govt has recently launched the DDA Awasiya Yojana to provide affordable homes to each needy citizen of the state. In the financial year of 2020-21, Kejriwal Govt has started the DDA Online Housing Scheme. Candidates who want to get flats under the DDA Scheme will have to make Online Flat Booking at ddaonlineflt.in. The eligible allottees of the Delhi Development Authority Housing Scheme may take benefit under Credit Linked Subsidy Scheme (CLSS). This subsidy will be provided under PM Awas Yojana. Hopefully, the online flat booking will start from the third week of March.
Every year Delhi Govt provides a Number of flats in various locations such as Lok Nayak Puram, Ramgarh, Narela, Sector 4, Siraspur & Rohini. For the year of 2020, the state government is going to invite online application form for DDA Scheme. Candidates who will be selected under the scheme will get the selected flats at Credit Linked Subsidy Scheme (CLSS). In this article, we’re providing the complete details of the DDA Housing Scheme 2020 Online Flat Booking. For this, kindly read the complete article to the end.
[To read this Article in Hindi: Click Here]
- 1 DDA Housing Scheme 2020 Online Flat Booking
- 1.1 Highlights of DDA Awasiya Yojana 2020-21
- 1.2 Type of Housing Scheme under DDA 2020-
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for DDA Housing Scheme-
- 1.4 How to Apply Online for DDA Housing Scheme?
- 1.5 How to use DDA Flat Booking Portal?
DDA Housing Scheme 2020 Online Flat Booking
As we mentioned above that the Kejriwal Govt has recently started the DDA Awas Yojana for the people of Delhi. Under this scheme, the government will provide affordable housing to each needy citizen of the state. Delhi Development Authority (DDA) will invite online application for this scheme from the third week of March. Eligible and interested candidates will have to visit the official website ddaonlineflt.in for online flat booking.
Benefits of DDA Online Housing Scheme:
- Beneficiaries can get around Rs 2.5 Lakh upfront subsidy under the CLSS Home Loans Scheme.
- Interest Subsidy up to 6.50% per annum.
- The beneficiary of this scheme may save up to Rs 2.67 Lakh.
Latest Update – Delhi Development Authority has announced the DDA Flat Allocation List and Draw Result on July 23, 2019. If you had applied under the Delhi Development Authority Housing Scheme. So now you can check your name in the DDA Housing Final Draw Result 2020 List. Kindly click on the link below for more information.
Highlights of DDA Awasiya Yojana 2020-21
|Scheme Name||DDA Online Housing Scheme|
|Concerned Dept||Delhi Development Authority (DDA)|
|Start Date to Apply||February or March 2020|
|Lottery Draw Date||Updated Soon|
|Benefits||Housing for all by 2022|
|Beneficiary||Residents of the State|
|Official Website||https://dda.org.in/ https://www.ddaonlineflt.in/|
|Category||State Govt Scheme|
Type of Housing Scheme under DDA 2020-
Delhi Development Authority Provides a number of housing schemes for all Income Groups (MIG, LIG, EWS) and all categories. Anyone can avail of the benefits of the Scheme and get their own house at their own choice. There is the following type of Housing Scheme are available under the DDA:
- DDA Flats Scheme 2020 (EWS)
- DDA Flats Scheme 2020 (For SC/ST applicants)
- Housing Scheme for Middle Income Group (MIG)
- Housing Scheme Low Income Group (LIG)
- DDA Shops / Stalls Scheme 2020 for Reserved Category
- Online DDA Awasiya Yojana 2020 (For Surrendering/Cancel Allotment)
Eligibility Criteria for DDA Housing Scheme-
In order to apply for Delhi Development Authority Housing Scheme, candidates must meet the following criteria.
- The applicant must be an Indian citizen and resident of Delhi state.
- Applicants should have attained the matured age i.e. He/she should have completed 18 years of age as on the date of submitting the application.
- Candidates must not own any dwelling unit (Including residential plot/flat or in part on ‘leasehold or freehold basis’ in urban areas of Delhi, New Delhi, or Delhi Cantonment either in his/her name or in the name of his/her spouse or in the name of his/her dependent relations including unmarried children).
- Applicants must have Permanent Account Number (PAN) allotted under the provision of the Income Tax Act and the same must be quoted in the Application Form.
- There is no income ceiling under this scheme. The applicant can apply according to his/her requirement and affordability.
How to Apply Online for DDA Housing Scheme?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for DDA Housing/Awas Yojana. For applying online, applicants are required to visit DDA’s official website ddaonlineflt.in. The link is mentioned below.
Applicants applying for flats under this Scheme shall have to deposit application money as detailed below:
- JANTA: Rs 10,000/-
- ONE BEDROOM FLAT: Rs 15,000/-
- The desirous applicants will apply online and will opt for a specific flat on the first-cum-first-serve basis.
- Candidates selected for a specific flat online, he/she will be given reasonable time say 30 minutes to deposit application money online. Till this period of 30 minutes, the flat will not be available for selection by others.
- Once application money is paid, the flat will be kept reserved for that applicant.
How to use DDA Flat Booking Portal?
To book flats under DDA Online Housing Scheme, kindly follow these steps:
- (Step 1) First, visit the official website ddaonlineflt.in and then select Locality of your choice.
- (Step 2) Next, select Sector, Pocket and click on the “Continue” button.
- (Step 3) Now view Layout plans and other details and select Block where you want to purchase.
- (Step 4) Thereafter, click on the available flats green button and then click on the “Hold Flat” button.
- (Step 5) Finally, fill the form with the required details and then make a payment to hold the flat.
Schemes available under First Come First Serve:
- Amalgamable LIG Flats as pair Online running Scheme
- Online running Scheme for LIG/One Bedroom Flats
- Special online Running Scheme for Gallantry Awardees/War-Widows
- Online Housing scheme 2020 EWS Flats with 40% Concession on Construction Cost
DDA Contact Details (Helpline):
|You May Also Like:|
|Common Mobility Card Scheme 2020 Delhi||Click Here|
|Delhi Ladli Scheme 2020 Application Form||Click Here|
|Delhi Self Employment Loan Scheme||Click Here|
Users, here we have provided you the complete details about DDA Housing Scheme 2020 Online Flat Booking. If you have any queries related to the above post then feel free to comment below or contact our Helpline Team. We will assist you shortly. Thanks for visiting readermaster.com, stay tuned for more updates.