DDA Housing Scheme 2019 Online Flat Booking
DDA Housing Scheme 2019 Online Flat Booking at ddaonlineflt.in | Delhi Development Authority Affordable Housing Scheme for All | Online Application Form
DDA Housing Scheme 2019: Delhi Govt has recently launched the DDA Housing Scheme to provide affordable homes to each needy citizen of the state. In the financial year of 2019-20, Kejriwal Govt has started the DDA Online Housing Scheme. Candidates who want to get flats under the DDA Housing Scheme will have to make Online Flat Booking at ddaonlineflt.in. The eligible allottees of DDA Housing Scheme 2019 may take benefit under Credit Linked Subsidy Scheme (CLSS). This subsidy will be provided under PM Awas Yojana. Hopefully, the online flat booking will start from the third week of March.
Every year Delhi Govt provides a Number of flats in various locations such as Lok Nayak Puram, Ramgarh, Narela, Sector 4, Siraspur & Rohini. For the year of 2019, the state government is going to invite online application form for DDA Housing Scheme. Candidates who will be selected under the scheme will get the selected flats at Linked Subsidy Scheme (CLSS). In this article, we’re providing the complete details of the DDA Housing Scheme 2019 Online Flat Booking. For this, kindly read the whole article to the end.
Contents of the article
DDA Housing Scheme 2019 Online Flat Booking
As we mentioned above that the Kejriwal Govt has recently started the DDA Housing Scheme for the people of Delhi. Under this scheme, the government will provide affordable housing to each needy citizen of the state. Delhi Development Authority (DDA) will invite online application for this scheme from the third week of March. Eligible and interested candidates will have to visit the official website https://www.ddaonlineflt.in/ for online flat booking.
Benefits of DDA Online Housing Scheme:
- Beneficiaries can get around Rs 2.5 Lakh upfront subsidy under the CLSS Home Loans Scheme.
- Interest Subsidy up to 6.50% per annum.
- The beneficiary of this scheme may save up to Rs 2.67 Lakh.
Latest Update – Delhi Development Authority has announced the DDA Flat Allocation List and Draw Result on July 23, 2019. If you had applied under the Delhi Development Authority Housing Scheme. So now you can check your name in the DDA Housing Final Draw Result 2019 List. Kindly click on the link below for more information.
Eligibility Criteria for DDA Housing Scheme-
In order to apply for Delhi Development Authority Housing Scheme, candidates must meet the following criteria.
- The applicant must be an Indian citizen and resident of Delhi state.
- Applicants should have attained the matured age i.e. He/she should have completed 18 years of age as on the date of submitting the application.
- Candidates must not own any dwelling unit (Including residential plot/flat or in part on ‘leasehold or freehold basis’ in urban areas of Delhi, New Delhi or Delhi Cantonment either in his/her name or in the name of his/her spouse or in the name of his/her dependent relations including unmarried children).
- Applicants must have Permanent Account Number (PAN) allotted under the provision of Income Tax Act and same must be quoted in the Application Form.
- There is no income ceiling under this scheme. The applicant can apply according to his/her requirement and affordability.
How to Apply Online for DDA Housing Scheme 2019?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for DDA Housing Scheme 2019. For applying online, applicants are required to visit DDA’s official website ddaonlineflt.in. The link is mentioned below.
Applicants applying for flats under this Scheme shall have to deposit application money as detailed below:-
- JANTA: Rs 10,000/-
- ONE BEDROOM FLAT: Rs 15,000/-
- The desirous applicants will apply online and will opt for a specific flat on the first-cum-first-serve basis.
- Candidates selected for a specific flat online, he/she will be given reasonable time say 30 minutes to deposit application money online. Till this period of 30 minutes, the flat will not be available for selection by others.
- Once application money is paid, the flat will be kept reserved for that applicant.
How to use DDA Flat Booking Portal-
To book flats under DDA Online Housing Scheme, kindly follow these steps:
- (Step 1) First, visit the official website ddaonlineflt.in and then select Locality of your choice.
- (Step 2) Next, select Sector, Pocket and click on the “Continue” button.
- (Step 3) Now view Layout plans and other details and select Block where you want to purchase.
- (Step 4) Thereafter, click on available flats green button and then click on “Hold Flat” button.
- (Step 5) Finally, fill the form with required details and then make payment to hold the flat.
DDA Toll-free Helpline Number: – 1800-110-332
|Common Mobility Card Scheme-One Delhi One Ride Service||Click Here|
|Delhi Ladli Scheme 2019 Application Form||Click Here|
|Delhi Swarojgar Rin Yojana 2019 Self Employment Loan Scheme||Click Here|
Users, here we have provided you the complete details about DDA Housing Scheme 2019 Online Flat Booking. If you have any query related to the above post then feel free to comment below or contact our Helpline Team. We will assist you shortly. Thanks for visiting readermaster.com, stay tuned for more updates.