In our today’s article, we are furnishing the details on CSC Certificate 2024. By reading out our article you will get to know what is CSC certificate and how it works, how to download it, what is important to have this certificate, etc. Now CSC center owners can download the CSC certificates through the online portal of the Common Service Center Scheme of the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology, Govt of India.
CSC Certificate Download 2024
The full form of CSC is the Common Service Center. CSC certificate is a document that certifies that you are an Authorized CSC VLE on behalf of the CSC. This is you and your shop’s certificate. CSC certificates are also authenticated either a CSC center is original or not. In the below section, check VLE Re-registration Process, Login & Application Status | CSC new services & updates 2024.
What is CSC (Common Service Centre)?
CSC is a government-approved company and all people work here as VLE (Village Level Entrepreneur). From this center, you can apply every type of government document i.e PAN card, Voter ID card, etc. Many types of documents are made here like birth proof, death proof, electricity bill payment, making Ayushman Bharat card, insurance work, ration card, etc.
Suppose you are working on these services of government, then there is always a danger on you to come and verify government officials. In this situation, if any government officials come to your shop and ask for proof of your authenticity, then you can show these CSC certifications which certify that all the work you are doing is government authorized. Thus, this certificate is mandatory for CSC VLE.
What is the importance of the CSC Certificate?
Common service center certificate has its own special importance. CSCs are the service delivery platform that delivers various government documents to you. In case to show proof of your work whichever work you are doing is recognized by the government, you can present this certificate. This certificate is also beneficial to take loans for your work. Here check the key features of CSC certificates.
Highlights of CSC Certificates 2024:
|Name of Scheme
|Common Service Center (CSC) Certificate
|CSC e-Governance India Pvt Ltd
|Identifying the real common service center operator
|Provide a unique identity to CSC VLE
|CSC Certificate Download
Who can Download the CSC certificate?
Only those who are a common service center operator and want to download the CSC Certificates. First, the candidates must make online registration of VLE under CSC and then done QC Verification. After that, they will be able to download their CSE certificate.
What are the Benefits of having a CSC Certificate?
There are various benefits of having CSC Certificates. Here check some of them:
- Having CSC certificates proves that you are CSC VLE certified by the government.
- Authorized CSC operator delivers every service offered by CSC to the customers through their shop. Yes, we can say that this works as your shop certificate.
- This certificate can be used in any small industry such as the opening of a current bank account or taking a license in any small industry.
- If you are running a small scale industry, you can use this certificate to take a small amount of loan from the bank. Having this certificate is mandatory for VLE.
How to Download CSC Certificate 2024?
In our country, more than 4.5 lacs CSC – Common Service Centers are giving their services to the customers. This is advisable for all the public service centers to have a CSCs certificate with them. For your convenience, CSC SPV has started the service of downloading the CSC certificates. Now you will be able to download the CSC certificate very easily by following the below steps and keep it in your shop.
- First of all, go to the Common Service Center, Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology website, i.e https://register.csc.gov.in/.
- When you reach the website, you will have to log in under the “My Account” section.
- To log in, submit your CSC ID and the given Captcha code.
- You will receive an OTP to your CSC registered Email ID, enter that OTP, and click on the ‘Validate’ button.
- In this entire process, you can use the Chrome browser and through this whole process, you also have to connect your Biometric device with your system.
- Now you have to place your finger on a Biometric device and wait for the finger to be captured.
- As soon as your biometric is captured successfully, you are logged into your CSC Account Dashboard. Here you can see an option of the certificate.
- On clicking the certificate option, you will have to click on the ‘Next’ button.
- After clicking on the next, your CSC Certificate will be downloaded.
- You must save it, print it, and use it as per your requirement.
Track the status of CSC Certificate Application-
To track the status of your application, you need to open the official website of CSC e-Gov at https://register.csc.gov.in/.
- On the web homepage, you see the “Track Application” option.
- Here click on the “Clicking Here” option, which will redirect to you the next web page.
- Now enter your “Application Reference Number” and captcha code on the appropriate box.
- Finally, click on the “Submit” button.
- Your application status will appear on the next screen. In this way, you can also view your Credentials.
New Update on CSC Certificate Download-
There are some new updates on downloading the CSC certificates that have been released by the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology. These updates are furnished below:
- Only those VLEs who have registered their CSC account can re-register on the official website.
- Only VLEs who have successfully QC verified their account are able to download the CSC certificate.
- QC verified users can open a current account with a CSC banking partner.
- All the CSC registered users need to complete KYC at the earliest necessarily.
- Phone Number: (011) 4975-4924
- Email ID: [email protected]
You May Also Like: