Cowin Vaccine Certificate Correction @www.cowin.gov.in Portal | Correction in Vaccine Certificate Online Method | Co-Win Vaccination Certificate Correction Online Process
If you are looking for Cowin Vaccine Certificate Correction (i.e Wrong Name, Address, Mobile Number in Covid-19 Certificate) then you came to the right place. Here we will share with you the complete details of the COVID Vaccine Certificate Correction Proces at www.cowin.gov.in official website. Now check details on how to Correct the wrong name, Gander, Address, Passport Number, Personal Details, Date of Birth (DOB) in the Covid Vaccination Certificate and verify it for authenticate.
- 1 Cowin Vaccine Certificate Correction
- 1.1 Rectify Errors in the COVID Certificate Online
- 1.2 COVID Vaccine Certificate Correction 2022 – Overview
- 1.3 How to make Correction in Vaccine Certificate via COWIN Portal?
- 1.4 Covid Vaccination Certificate Name Correction Online
Cowin Vaccine Certificate Correction
As the Govt of India speeds up its COVID-19 vaccination drive around the country many complaints were registered about Cowin Vaccination Certificate Errors like Name, DOB and Mobile Number, etc. These errors were mostly in the personal details of vaccinated individuals. Thus we all know that any individual planning to go abroad needs to have an Original Covid-19 vaccination certificate with the correct Details. All the details on the certificate will be cross-checked along with the verification of COWIN Covid-19 vaccination certification After Correction. For information, kindly continue reading ahead.
Rectify Errors in the COVID Certificate Online
Recently, Arogya Setu tweeted that individuals can correct all the errors in the COVID-19 Vaccination Certificate. Thus after that Cowin website and application had tabs for verification and rectification errors both online through www.cowin.gov.in Portal. Nevertheless, the government has put on limitations on the number of errors you can correct in the certificate. Only Name, Gender, Photo ID Number, Contact Details, Address, Add Passport Details can be rectified in the certificate.
Co-WIN Portal is now allowing you to edit your name, gender, photo ID number, and date of birth on your vaccine certificate. Link your Passport number in the certificate online as well. So make corrections to your certificate if required, it is so convenient on Cowin Online Portal.
COVID Vaccine Certificate Correction 2022 – Overview
|Type of Article||Cowin Vaccine Certificate Correction|
|Download Certificate||Click Here|
|Objectives||Rectify Errors in the COVID Vaccine Certificate online|
|Beneficiaries||All Indian citizens who have been vaccinated|
|Correction via Arogya Setu App||Not Available|
|Other Services||Vaccine certificate with passport number|
How to make Correction in Vaccine Certificate via COWIN Portal?
Individuals will get only one chance to correct these details in cowin.gov.in Portal in the vaccination certificate. So, edit/ correct/ rectify these errors carefully. Check out the easy steps below:
- Firstly, go to the official Co-Win website by clicking here.
- Now log in with your registered mobile number on the website.
- All the member’s details will be on the account dashboard.
- Then click on the Raise an Issue option. Choose the member name from the list.
- After that, click on the Correction of Errors option.
- Edit the information which you need to correct (Gender, Name, Date of Birth, etc).
- Now check all the details once again as you have only one chance to edit the details in the certificate.
- Finally, submit the certificate. After that, the changes will be reflected in your Cowin Vaccine Certificate. If not then you can call on COWIN Help Line Number.
We also suggest all individuals check the authenticity of their respective Covid-19 vaccination certificate from the official web portal of Cowin Certificate Name Correction. If you are confused that how you will manage all the above processes of error rectification and verification of certificates then you are on the right page. Here check out the below details to know more about Wrong Name correction in the COVID-19 vaccine certificate, DOB rectification, and verifying. If you want to travel foreign then must update your Passport details in vaccination certification.
Covid Vaccination Certificate Name Correction Online
To travel abroad or foreign country you first need to have a vaccination certificate along with that you need to have all the details in it correctly. Additionally, it’s important to know whether the certificate is authentic or not. The cowin.gov.in Portal online provides a facility to Correct Errors in Name, DOB, Gender, and many like these now.
Cowin Vaccine Certificate verification process is really simple and you can easily perform it from Co-Win App or website. Check out these steps which are given below:
- Open the official Cowin website which is www.cowin.gov.in.
- Now log in with the details and open your dashboard.
- There you will see a QR code, you have to scan to Verify Your Certificate.
- Then open your mobile camera and scan the QR code.
- A message will pop up eventually after doing this process. That message will state that the verification is successful.
- Is there any sort of charge to correct details in the vaccination certificate from Cowin?
No, it’s free of cost to edit/ update your vaccine certificate.
- How to change my passport details in the Covid vaccination certificate?
Yes, you can follow the above steps given to you in order the correct your certificate.
- Where is the Raise an Issue tab located in the Cowin app or website?
When you log in you will see a drop-down box on the right side of the portal.
- What is the Helpline Number in Cowin Portal?
Here check the Helpline Number (+91) 11-23978046 and Toll-Free No 1075. For Technical Helpline, call at 0120-4473222.
Now you must have got the complete information related to Cowin Vaccine Certificate Correction/ Update Process, if you still have any questions then you can comment down below or read other articles by clicking the below links:
- COVID-19 Vaccination Centre List & Registration
- Co-WIN 1st/ 2nd Dose Vaccination Certificate Download
- Verification of Cowin Vaccine Certificate for 1st & 2nd Dose
- Post Covid-19 Effect/ Symptoms/ Conditions In Hindi
- COVID 19 Tracker – Corona Kavach Mobile App Download