Booster Dose Registration @cowin.gov.in, Cowin 3rd Dose Slot Booking online details are discussed here with you. About Cowin Self Registration at cowin.gov.in Portal for Online Slot Booking, Appointment for Booster Dose, and other important details are available on this web page. So kindly read the complete article to know everything about Covid Vaccination for Bosster-cum-Precaution Dose in India.
Booster Dose Registration @CoWIN Portal
There are a lot of people who have already registered and jabbed themselves the dose of the Covid 19 vaccination. After that people were looking out for the third dose of the vaccine. This is called the booster dose or precautionary dose. The online registration procedure has now started for the age group of all categories. As a result, people can easily do online registration at the official website of Co-WIN.
In order to take the booster dose the people need to register and book their online slots at the official portal of Cowin India. We have provided the simple steps to register yourself in this article. The Self Registration procedure is quite simple. After booking your slot you need to appear at the booked vaccination center and take a booster dose at the prescribed time. The last and most important point is to download your Covid vaccination certificate from the Co-WIN portal after vaccination.
Covid Booster Dose Vaccination 2023 Registration – Overview
|Name of Vaccines||Covishield & Covaxin|
|Type of Vaccine||COVID-19 Vaccination|
|Number of Doses||2+1|
|Dose Name||Booster or Precaution|
|Eligibility Criteria||A person must have passed 75 days since their 2nd Dose|
|Age Limit||18 +|
|Vaccination Charges||Free of Cost|
|Necessary Credentials||Mobile Number And Aadhaar Card|
|Official Website URL||https://www.cowin.gov.in/|
Procedure for cowin.gov.in Booster Dose Self-Registration
Now people can easily do their Booster dose CoWIN registration just by sitting at home. The official website for slot booking is cowin.gov.in. People can visit this website for getting all Covid-19 vaccination-related details and registration purposes. Now the vaccination dose is ready for the children of the 12+ age group. Therefore, children can also get their vaccine dose and get protected. Moreover, parents who are concerned about their children should follow the advisory released by the government of India and get their vaccination done.
It is the duty and responsibility of the youth to help elderly people get enrolled for covid vaccination as their immunity is comparatively weak at this age. One can do covid self-registration with the simple process we have provided in this article. You can also check out the availability of the slots wherever and whenever you want to visit the vaccination center. For this, you just need to open the official website that is, @cowin.gov.in.
Steps for CoWIN Booster Dose Slot Booking Online 2023
Now, all concerned citizens can easily book their online slots with the assistance of the official website portal of CoWIN. The government of India has ensured facilities for online slot booking of the covid vaccine. People can check out whether they are eligible for the dose or not from this website. One can book slots only after online registration at the Cowin portal. One can register a total of four members with one mobile number and Aadhar Card.
For booking an online COVID 3rd Dose Slot at CoWIN Portal, kindly follow the below-mentioned simple steps;
- First of all, you need to open the official website portal of CoWIN portal.
- On the web homepage, you need to click on the option of Book Slot.
- Now it will ask you to fill in your registered mobile number.
- Following that, an OTP will be delivered to your phone number.
- Enter that OTP in the available box.
- With this, you have successfully registered for booking an online slot.
- After booking the slot you will surely get the CoWIN vaccination dose very soon.
- We suggest you visit the official website portal of the CoWIN for any detail about the vaccination process.
Cowin 3rd Dose Slot Booking online for Booster Dose
The Booster or Precautionary doses are provided to citizens who have already gotten the two doses of primary vaccination. As only they are eligible to register online for the Booster dose. This precautionary dose is provided to restore the cogency of prior vaccination doses on the people. Due to surging cases in the nation as well as all around the world, it seems crucial for citizens to register themselves and get the Booster Dose as soon as possible. We suggest you stay indoors as much as feasible unless you can’t avoid it.
This dose is introduced for protecting people from numerous variants that are being found in new covid cases. Therefore, the government is strengthening the immunity of citizens to fight these unknown viruses that keep changing shape as well as nature. A lot of people are witnessing new and strange side effects even after getting the two primary doses of Covid-19. The vaccination dose might give you some side effects. In case the vaccination side effects are extended more than two days immediately consult a nearby doctor. So it is important to take complete rest to allow your body to get acquainted with covid dose.
Report the Adverse Events Following Immunization (AEFI)
To assist the people reporting their adverse events following immunization (AEFI) after taking the Covid-19 vaccines, there is a separate section available on the CoWIN website. Under this section, the government has provided the facility to citizens for sharing their side effects of vaccination at the official portal of Cowin.
Procedure to Report AEFI at the COWIN portal:
- First, you need to open the portal and then scroll down to the Report Side Effects section. Kindly click on the option of Report Now.
- Now a new page will appear in front of your screen.
- There, you need to enter your registered mobile phone number to report the Side Effects.
- After that, click on the option of Generate OTP, then OTP will be deli to your number.
- Lastly, enter that OTP in the space available. Consequently, a page will open where you can write down the side effects you have experienced.
Importance of Cowin Precautionary or Booster Dose
The Precaution dose is highly essential as the cases are again increasing rapidly in both India as well as neighboring countries. People should take necessary measures and follow the rotor of Covid-19 which is announced by the government of India. It is important to boost our immunity to fight against covid 19. So get your vaccination done with all three doses.
Steps to Download Certificate of Booster Dose Vaccination 2023:
If you have already jabbed the booster dose of COVID-19, then you can easily download your booster dose vaccination certificate from the official website portal. Follow the below-mentioned simple steps to download your certificate-
- Visit the official website of CoWIN Portal, that is- cowin.gov.in/.
- Now at the homepage, kindly click on the option of Register or Sign In.
- After that, you need to enter your registered Mobile phone number and then click on the get OTP button.
- Now enter the received OTP and click on the option of Verify and Proceed.
- Lastly, you need to click on the option of Certificate that is available just in front of the Precaution Dose.
- Once you have clicked, an option for Download Certificate will appear, again click on it and obtain your Booster Dose Vaccination Certificate in a PDF file.
We have provided all details about the Cowin Booster Dose Vaccination. Kindly follow the covid 19 protocol as announced by the government of India to stay healthy and keep your loved ones healthy as well. Keep 2 feet distance and frequently wash your hands with soap. Also, don’t forget to wear masks in public places. For any query, you can contact us through the comments section available below. Stay connected with this website for all the latest updates.