BGMI Emulator Download – (Battleground Mobile India) Install on PC/ Mac/ Laptop using the step-by-step procedure provided on this page. Battleground Mobile India i.e BGMI was been eagerly awaited since the ban of PUBG in India. Significantly, this game has been re-launched based on the guidelines made by the Central government. Now separate servers have been set up for this game exclusively in India. You can read the below article for BGMI Emulator for PC. We will tell you how you can run the Battleground Mobile India game on a PC/ Mac/ Laptop. Also, you get information about the BGMI PC release date. So continue reading ahead.
BGMI Emulator Download for PC
Information about how you can download Battleground Mobile India (BGMI) on your mobile or PC is given in the article below. This Battleground Mobile India multiplayer game was waiting for a long time by the youth in India. To ensure that the youth do not have to wait any longer, ‘Krafton Beta Testers’ have released the India-rebranded game ahead of time for its Indian users. At present, the initial features of the game have been released so that it can be downloaded by the youth through their Battleground Mobile India for PC links. The final version of BGMI may be released soon.
Now you can visit Google Play Store to download BGMI or Battlegrounds Mobile India game on your mobile. If you are searching for How to install BGMI on a PC, then you will have to read this article carefully. You can use BGMI on your Windows or Mac through an ‘Emulator’. The emulator is used to use your PC as a mobile. You cannot use your BGMI On a PC without an emulator.
How to install BGMI Emulator on a PC?
If you want to play BGMI on your PC then you have to follow the given below instructions. You can play this game on your PC only through an emulator. Without an emulator, you will not be able to install BGMI on a PC. You choose the best Android Emulator for your PC so that your Computer or Laptop supports it well. We are going to give you step-wise information about How to Install BGMI on a PC.
You can play BGMI games on your PC with one of the three best Android emulators listed below:
- Bluestacks => This is the popular android emulator used for BGMI. This emulator proves to be great with Bluestacks Windows Laptops and Macs. By running this emulator, you will be able to use your PC as an Android mobile. Allows you to use your PC as an Android App by Bluestacks running Android 7.1 Nougat. To install Battlegrounds Mobile India (BGMI) on your PC, you need to install it on your PC via Bluestacks.
- IDPlayer => This emulator is used to help Instagram and WhatsApp and now to play BGMI on PC. Being a gaming android emulator, you can use your puck as an android app through it. This app also runs on Android 7.1 Nougat smoothly.
- NoxPlayer => This emulator is also used to play BGMI on PC. This emulator allows you to use your PC as an Android app. It is also used to boot Android 7 Nougat. In order to play BGMI on a PC, your PC must have a configuration above at least 2GB of RAM.
How to Install Battleground Mobile India on Mac?
You can use the above three emulators to play BGMI games on your Macbook/ PC/ Laptop. If you have a MacBook then you can play the Battleground Mobile India game by using the above-mentioned emulators. We are going to tell you the step-by-step process to download the BGMI game on a PC or Mac.
- Download Android Emulator to your PC from https://www.bluestacks.com/download.html website.
- After clicking the above link, a web homepage of BlueStacks 5 will open in front of you.
- Now Installed the emulator on your device by clicking Download BlueStacks 5 link.
- Once the emulator is successfully launched, open the Google Play Store on your PC or Mac.
- If you have never logged in to Google Play Store before then log in through your email id and password.
- Now Search for Battlegrounds Mobile India in Play Store.
- Choose the BGMI App and install it on your PC or Macbook or Laptop.
- To download other game files, start the game on your PC.
- Now login with your BGMI Game Id via your Google Play, Facebook, or Twitter and enjoy the game.
- This is how you can play BGMI in the BlueStacks emulator.
How to Install BGMI on Laptop?
Now a lot of crazes are being seen among the youth of PUBG which has now been launched in India in the name of Battleground Mobile India (BGMI). Many players play this game through their laptops. You can also follow the steps given above for BGMI on your Laptop. To play BGMI on a PC/ Mac/ Laptop, you need to install an emulator first as per the above steps.
Now to run or play BGMI on your PC you should have all the system requirements first. Here check what are Computer, Laptop, and Desktop system requirements are to run Battlegrounds Mobile India. It is important for every game streamer, player, and user to know about BGMI Download for PC and play smoothly on your Desktop or Laptop. The Battlegrounds Mobile India is now availed final version officially of this game on July 02.
Requirements to run BGMI PC game on Emulators
First of all, you should have Windows 7 or upgraded windows 10 or 11 to download BGMI on your PC. Even BlueStacks and Nox Player emulators will only work when you have an upgraded system as per the given below:
- 4 GB of RAM is necessary for your PC.
- Intel or AMD Dual-Core Processor which operates minimum at 1 GHz.
- Graphic drivers should be up to date.
- 5 GB disk space is needed to download Battle Grounds Mobile India and the emulator.
- BGMI Redeem Code Today 2023 (New)
- PUBG Redeem Code Today (Latest Codes)
- Free Fire Redeem Code Today (Indian Server)
- PMGC 2022-23 Grand Finals – Participants Team List
Note – The Battlegrounds Mobile India (BGMI) Final Version is out and now you can install it on Mobile as well as can Play on your PC using an emulator. Please be aware that you can’t download or play BGMI on pc without an emulator.