Hello readers, today in this article we will discuss with you about Assam Ration Card List. Ration cards are the most important documents issued by the Assam government to its citizens. Rashan cards can help citizens to get food items at a subsidized price in an authorized shop. A subsidized price is less than the original price of a food item. There are several types of ration cards that are issued to citizens. Ration card is mainly issued on the basis of household income.
If your income is below the poverty line (BPL) then you will be issued a pink ration card, which will help you to get food items at a subsidized price. You can get benefits from your ration card at a certain time. We have given complete information about the new ration card prepared for the state of Assam here. Also, we have provided district and block-wise Assam PDS beneficiary lists for the year 2020-21. For more details of the Assam Ration Card New List 2020, kindly continue reading ahead.
- 1 Types of PDS Assam Ration Card 2020
Types of PDS Assam Ration Card 2020
There are three types of ration cards in Assam, details are given here:
- APL Ration Card for people above the poverty line.
- BPL ration card for people below the poverty line in Assam.
- The AAY Ration Card (Antyodaya Anna Yojana) in Assam is for beneficiaries under PDS and TPDS.
A ration card is one of the most important documents issued by the Food and Supplies Department of the state governments. Under the National Food Security Act (NFSA), the state government provides grains (such as wheat, rice, sugar, etc) at subsidized rates (Rs 4 per kg wheat and Rs 2 per kg rice). Apart from this, this ration card also works as a Family Identity Certificate (FIC) in Assam.
Assam Ration Card List 2020 Highlights-
|Article Name||PDS Ration Card List
আসাম রেশন কার্ডের তালিকা
|Concerned Dept||Food, Civil Supplies & Consumer Affairs, Govt of Assam|
|Objective||To provide Ration at a subsidized price|
|Beneficiary||Residents of the state|
|FPS-wise Ration Card details||Click Here|
|Category||State Govt Scheme|
Benefits of FCS Assam Ration Card-
Assam Rashan Card has several benefits, some of which are as follows:
- A ration card is the most important document used in our country.
- Ration cards are mainly used to obtain food items at subsidized prices in authorized shops.
- This gives food at subsidized prices. A subsidy price is less than the actual price of a particular item.
- Ration cards can be used by poor people or people below the poverty line.
- There are three types of ration cards which have been made compulsory by the Government of India and under this card, one card is very important among those who are below the poverty line.
Eligibility to Apply for Assam Ration Card-
The following people are eligible to apply for the Assam Rashan Card:
- First of all, a person who does not have a Rashan Card can apply for a new ration card.
- The eldest woman of a family who is a citizen of this country can apply for a ration card.
- To apply for a ration card, the annual family income from all sources should be less than Rs 10 lakh.
- The applicant has to obtain a certificate in writing from the village head/village panchayat president/ward commissioner, FCS, and CA / concerned authority that the person does not have any ration card.
Documents Required to Apply for Assam Ration Card-
The following documents are required for the application of a new ration card:
- The birth certificate is important to confirm your age if the applicant is under 10 years of age.
- A copy of the voter list must be produced to confirm the identity of the applicant.
- Tax Receipt of Land Revenue
- PAN card/driving license should be produced as proof of address.
- An income certificate is important to confirm your family income.
- Along with all the documents, proper information should be given about the family members while applying for the ration card.
How to Check Assam Ration Card List 2020?
To check your name under the new ration card list for the state of Assam, you have to follow the following steps:
- For this, you must first go to the official website fcsca.assam.gov.in or click on the link given below.
- Direct Link: List-of-District-Wise-Ration-Card-Report
- By clicking here, a web page will open in front of you as shown in the figure:
- Here you can check Report on Category wise No of Ration Cards in Districts (Assam).
- Now you have to click on the name of your respective district.
- Then another web page will be displayed along with the Tehsil wise list.
- In this, you have to click on the name of your respective Tehsil.
- After this, another web page will be displayed along with the Village-wise list.
- Here you click on your respective Village name.
- Finally, a list of names will be displayed to you. You can check your name in it.
How to Apply for Assam Ration Card?
- To apply for the new ration card in Assam state, applicants need to visit their nearest ration shop or government office of the Public Distribution System (PDS).
- After visiting then ask for the prescribed Application Form PDF on the counter.
- Now fill up the application form carefully and attach the documents mentioned above.
- Then submit it to the concerned authority with the application fee.
- The ration card will be delivered to your home in 15 days’ time.
Ration card is a document that is helpful for residents of the state. It also provides proper food items to the poor people of the society. Many poor people can avail of the benefit of subsidized food with the help of the ration card in India. Now, even a nationalized ration card is distributed to the citizens of India. This One Nation One Ration Card can be helpful for you in getting food supplies all across the country.
You May Also Like: