AP YSR Auto Driver Scheme 2020-: The chief minister of Andhra Pradesh Mr. YS Jagan Mohan Reddy has approved the Auto Driver Scheme. YSR Govt has released this scheme for poor drivers on 5th Sept 2019. Under the YSR Auto Driver Scheme, State Govt will provide Rs 10,000 Annually to each beneficiary. This Financial Assistance will be provided for managing the annual expenditure of Taxi/Auto like vehicle insurance, fitness certificate, repairs, and other requirements.
Due to the nationwide lockdown, there is no work for the auto, taxi, and maxi cab drivers. They are facing unemployment and lack of cash. After considering the situation the YSR Govt has announced Vahana Mitra Scheme 2nd Phase in the state. To apply for AP Auto-Taxi Driver Scheme and get financial support, kindly read this article to the end.
- 1 AP YSR Auto Driver Scheme (Vahana Mitra Yojana 2nd Phase)
- 1.1 Andhra Pradesh Auto Driver Scheme (New Update)-
- 1.2 Benefits of AP YSR Auto-Taxi Driver Scheme 2020-
- 1.3 Key Features of Auto-Taxi Cab Financial Assistance Scheme-
- 1.4 Eligibility Criteria for AP YSR Vahana Mitra Scheme-
- 1.5 How to Apply Online for AP Auto-Taxi Driver Scheme?
- 1.6 Check AP YSR Vahana Mitra Scheme Application Status-
AP YSR Auto Driver Scheme (Vahana Mitra Yojana 2nd Phase)
As we told you above that due to the COVID-19 Lockdown, there is no work for the auto, taxi, and maxi cab drivers. They are facing unemployment as well as a lack of cash. After considering the situation of drivers the Andhra Pradesh State government has announced the Vahana Mitra Yojana second phase. Transport Minister Mr. Perni Nani said the program will launch on 4 June 2020, eligible persons of the state can apply for the scheme.
Application forms are available through E-Service, Me-Service, CSC Centers, MDO, Village/Ward Volunteers, and Municipal Commissioner’s office. Village ward volunteers have to submit the application forms before 26th May 2020. Those applicants who applied for the scheme last year need not re-apply for the same scheme.
|Scheme Name||AP YSR Auto Driver Scheme|
|Introduction Date||September 2019|
|Launched By||CM YS Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Target Beneficiary||Auto & Taxi Cab Drivers|
|Start Date to Apply||10th September 2019|
|Last Date to Apply||Updated Soon|
|Mode of Application||Online/Offline Mode|
|Monetary Assistance||Rs 10,000 per year|
|Toll-Free Helpline Number||N/A|
Andhra Pradesh Auto Driver Scheme (New Update)-
The AP State Govt wants to empower the Commercial and Public Vehicle Driver so that they can afford the annual maintenance of the vehicle. This Scheme will definitely reduce the burden of financial expenditure of Vehicles such as insurance, fitness certificate, repairs, and other requirements.
The Application Form of the AP Auto Driver Scheme is available at your Gram Panchayat/Nagar Palika/Municipal Corporation Department. As well as the online application form of the scheme will be accepted now. The Taxi and Auto Driver who has their own Public Transport Vehicle may apply for the scheme. Under the scheme family of drivers will be considered as a unit and each family unit will get Financial Assistance of Rs 10,000 on an annual basis. Under this scheme Transport Commissioners and District Collectors will be work as Nodal Officers.
Benefits of AP YSR Auto-Taxi Driver Scheme 2020-
The scheme will provide Financial Assistance of Rs 10,000 (Ten Thousand Rupees) to each beneficiary family. The amount will be transferred in the Beneficiary’s bank account through Direct Bank Transfer (DBT) method. The State Govt of Andhra Pradesh has approved Rs 400 crore for the successful implementation of the scheme. If in a particular family two-person has a Commercial or Public Vehicle then both of these will get Financial Support of the scheme. The Andhra Pradesh Govt has announced the Vahana Mitra Scheme second phase, due to the nationwide corona lockdown. So that more cab drivers can benefit under the scheme.
Key Features of Auto-Taxi Cab Financial Assistance Scheme-
- This is a 100% State Govt funded scheme.
- AP State Govt has approved approximately Rs 400 crore for the successful regulation of the scheme.
- Approximately 4 lakh people will be included as a beneficiary of the scheme.
- DTC/RTO/MVI Transport offices will provide complete Guidelines for filling up the Online Application Form.
- The Verification of the beneficiary’s eligibility will be done by village/ward volunteers through Village Secretariat / Commissioner of Municipality and Municipal Corporation by the District Collector.
- The Final Decision of inclusion of Beneficiary will be taken by the concerned authority.
Eligibility Criteria for AP YSR Vahana Mitra Scheme-
- The beneficiary driver should be native of the state.
- Applicants should have their Auto/Taxi Cab and:
- Driving License of Light Moter Vehicle
- Valid Vehicle Registration Certificate (RC)
- Aadhaar Card
- Ration Card
- Income Certificate
Note – Auto Rickshaw / Taxi / Maxi Cab will be covered under the scheme.
Read Also: AP YSR Matsyakara Bharosa Scheme 2020
How to Apply Online for AP Auto-Taxi Driver Scheme?
The process of inviting the online application form of the Andhra Pradesh Auto/Taxi Driver Financial Assistance Scheme (2nd Phase) has started now. All interested and eligible applicants can apply for the scheme by following the bellow process.
- First of all, visit the official website at http://188.8.131.52/ysrcheyutha/.
- Now at the home page of the portal, you will get the “AP Auto Driver Scheme Apply Online” Option.
- Click on that option and provide all the required details such as Personal Details, Contact Details, Vehicle Details, Address in the online application form.
- Afterward, check once all the details carefully then click on the “Submit” button at the end.
- Now after the submission of the application form, you will get the Registration Number.
- Now Take a Print-out of the application form and keep it for future references.
Note – After the successful submission of the application form of AP YSR Vahana Mitra Scheme, you may Download Receipt of your Application Form.
Check AP YSR Vahana Mitra Scheme Application Status-
- After the successful submission of application form of AP YSR Vahana Mitra Scheme, you may check your application status,
- After that click on the ‘Application Status’ option.
- Then enter Application Id and Aadhaar Number to check application status online.
Field Verification & Selection Process of Beneficiary – After the Verification of AP Auto Driver Scheme Application, the Regional Nodal Officer i.e. Commissioner in Urban areas and MPDO in Rural areas will forward application form and document to the Collector and upload the details of applicant to the CFMS database portal. Now in the Last District Collector will approve the beneficiary.
You May Also Like