AP YSR Arogya Asara Scheme 2023 Registration | YSR Arogya Asara Scheme List | Andhra Pradesh Aarogyasri Surgery List AP 2023 | YSR Aarogyasri Official Website
Andhra Pradesh State Govt, under the leadership of CM Jagan Mohan Reddy, has announced another scheme. That is directed towards the wellbeing of poor patients. The name of this medical welfare project is “YSR Arogya Asara Scheme”. Under this project, the poor patients will receive financial assistance from the authority, after they are discharged from the hospitals. The money will help the patient to meet the economic needs of the family, and post-treatment medications.
YSR Asara Scheme: Apply Online 2023, Beneficiary List
In this article, we’re providing you the complete details of the YSR Arogya Asara Scheme i.e. Eligibility, Assistance Amount, Documents & Registration Process. Kindly read the complete article till the end.
|Short Summary of the Scheme:|
|Name of the Scheme||YSR Arogya Asara Scheme|
|Launched In||Andhra Pradesh|
|Launched By||CM YS Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Target Beneficiaries||Needy patients of the state|
|Supervised by||Andhra Pradesh Health & Welfare Dept|
|Date of Announcement||November|
|Venue||Guntur General Hospital|
|Official Website||Will Update Soon|
Key features of AP YSR Arogya Asara Scheme
As we all know that poor patients’ families often face financial difficulties. The state govt has developed this scheme to put a stopper on this issue. It will also improve the treatment facilities, available in the Andhra Pradesh state.
- As per the scheme details, the patient will be able to get a support sum of Rs 5,000 after being discharged from the hospital.
- The beneficiaries of this scheme will attain the funds on a monthly basis.
- The state reports suggest that after the implementation of this scheme, around 4.5 lakh patients will be able to get the post-treatment financial grant.
- AP State Govt has mentioned that 26 treatment categories will be covered under this scheme. Patients will be able to get the assistance grant if they require any of the 836 operations, mentioned in the scheme details.
- It has been mentioned in the scheme draft that the state government will release the cheque and the money will be deposited in the respective bank account within 48 hours of the patient’s discharge from the hospital.
- In case the patient does not have access to his/her bank account, then the money can be transferred to the account of a close relative.
Eligibility Criteria for AP YSR Arogya Asara Scheme
To apply for this scheme, candidates must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- This scheme has been developed for offering benefits to those who are legal and permanent residents of this state.
- Applicants must take admission to the hospitals, which come under the state health department.
- It is mandatory for the applicant to fall into the financially weak categories to get the scheme perks.
- People, falling in the marginalized categories, like ST, OBC, SC, and minority groups will be allowed to partake in this project.
Documents Required for CM YSR Arogyaasara Scheme
Before apply for this health treatment scheme, the applicant must collect the following documents:
- Residential Documents (A copy of Aadhar Card, Voter ID, DL, Ration Card, etc).
- Caste Certificate (For ST, SC, OBC, and minority categories)
- Treatment Documents (Hospitalization & Treatment Papers)
- Discharge Papers (The discharge papers issued by the hospitals)
- Financial Background Certificate
- Bank Account Details (Aadhaar Linked Bank Passbook copy)
AP YSR Arogya Asara Scheme 2023 Registration Process
Andhra Pradesh CM YS Jaganmohan Reddy has announced that the scheme will be launched soon. Though he only highlighted the perks and the benefit distribution process. But the Govt has not mentioned anything about the application/ registration process. It is estimated that the beneficiaries may have to fill in an application form before they are discharged from the hospital. This application form along with the required documents will be sent to the Health Dept. There, the documents will be scrutinized and the beneficiaries will be selected.
It is the responsibility of all the state governments to ensure appropriate measures, which will improve the condition of the medical sector. The implementation of this scheme is a decisive step. Poor patients no longer have to worry about post-treatment expenses for a few months. Aid amounts can also be used to pay for the basic needs of the beneficiary families.
Note – For more information, kindly visit the official website at http://www.ysraarogyasri.ap.gov.in/
Read Also: YSR Jagananna Amma Vodi Scheme 2023 List
Users, here we have provided you the complete details of the AP YSR Arogya Aasara Scheme 2023. If you have any queries related to the above post then feel free to comment down below. We will assist you shortly. Thanks for visiting www.readermaster.com, stay tuned for more updates.