Andhra Pradesh Sand Booking 2021 | AP Sand Booking Online Registration | Andhra Pradesh Sand Booking Login Process | sand.ap.gov.in Track Status Online
AP Sand Booking Portal & Website online registration procedure, check status, and sand price (Rate List 2021) @https://sand.ap.gov.in/ is started by Andhra Pradesh Mineral Development Corporation (APMDC). This portal is an online Sand Sale Management & Monitoring System which helps to buy sand through online mode. This page we created for those who want to buy sand online. On this portal, people can also track their order status and can know about the online procedure of AP Sand Booking.
Andhra Pradesh Govt, in order to provide smooth and flexible services to the citizens, has been digitalizing a few government services. Recently, in order to curb the deviations in the sand allotment, the state government has made the sand ordering process digital through the “AP Online Sand Booking Portal”. This initiative has made the sand delivery process simple and flexible to the government as well as to the Citizens. The main reason behind making the sand ordering process digital is to provide efficient and timely sand delivery services to the people, this portal will also helpful in avoid sand mafia. For more details, continue reading ahead.
- 1 AP Sand Booking Portal (APMDC) Registration
- 1.1 Guidelines for Online Registration and Sand Booking
- 1.2 How to Register at AP Online Sand Booking Portal?
- 1.3 How to order Sand Online at sand.ap.gov.in?
- 1.4 How to Track Sand Booking Order?
AP Sand Booking Portal (APMDC) Registration
As we told you above that the Andhra Pradesh Govt has started an online sand booking portal for their citizens. Now anyone can easily book sand online and check the status as well. There are several benefits to this portal. It curbs the unauthorized parties to sell the sand at higher prices and allows the government to distribute sand directly to the right persons at their doorsteps. In this article, we explained the Online Registration for Sand Booking Process and explained how to track the sand booking status by the consumer online and also about the mobile app (APK) available for sand booking/purchase. Through the portal, you can also check the AP Sand Price/ Rate List 2021 on a particular day (Today).
Guidelines for Online Registration and Sand Booking
The AP government has issued some guidelines, in order to make the sand booking process efficient and transparent to the consumers who are booking sand online for the person or for commercial purposes.
You must have to follow these guidelines before registering and ordering sand online:
- The consumer booking sand online has access within the radius of 30 kilometers that gets transported through a tractor.
- The sand door delivery is available in all the districts of Andhra Pradesh.
- In addition to the sand and sand delivery charges, the consumer has to pay the toll charges directly to the concerned driver.
- The consumer has to pay both the up and down toll chargers by asking the transporter to show the proper receipt of the toll charges he paid.
- The timing of online Sand Ordering is during government working days from 12:00 PM to 06:00 PM only.
Highlights of AP Sand Booking Portal 2021-22
|Name of the Portal||Sand Sale Management & Monitoring System (SSMMS)|
|Concerned Dept||Andhra Pradesh Mineral Development Corporation Ltd (APMDC)|
|Name of the Scheme||AP Sand Booking|
|Launched For||Residents of the state|
|Launched By||CM YS Jaganmohan Reddy|
|Customer Care Number||14500 / 93905-03704|
|Type of Scheme||State Govt Scheme|
How to Register at AP Online Sand Booking Portal?
- Firstly, go to the Official Website i.e https://sand.ap.gov.in/index.htm for online sand booking.
- Click on the ‘Consumer Login’ and ‘Register’ buttons.
- It redirects you to a page that comes with a dialogue box that shows “From 09-03-2021, the applicant should be aged above 18 years and should link his mobile number to Aadhaar to get OTP” as shown below.
- Now you have to select any one option from these as shown below “General” or “Bulk Consumer”
- If you booking sand for personal use as the construction of a house then you should select the “General Consumer”, or if you are booking sand for commercial or industrial use then you have to select the “Bulk Consumer” option.
AP Sand Booking Registration for General Consumer
- If you are a general consumer, you have to click on the ‘General Consumer’ option.
- Then it redirects you to the simple 4 steps procedure as shown below.
- In the first step, you have entered the Mobile Number for OTP Generation.
- After the OTP gets generated, you have entered the OTP in the above-given field.
- It takes you to the next step that asks to enter your Aadhaar Number.
- After entering, it takes you to the next step where you have to enter your present residential details.
Then the process ends with the successful registration of the general consumer and now is eligible to book the sand in your name. You can also check the status of the sand online.
AP Sand Portal Registration for Bulk Consumer
Now, let us see the registration process for booking Sand online in the name of “Bulk Consumer”. The process is a bit similar to the registration process of the General Consumer but slightly differs that we explain below:
- Go to the Official Website at https://sand.ap.gov.in/index.htm.
- Click on the ‘Consumer Login’ and ‘Register’ buttons.
- Now you have to select any one option from these as shown below ‘General’ or ‘Bulk Consumer’.
- If you are booking sand for commercial use you have to select the “Bulk Consumer” option as shown.
- Then it redirects you to the simple 4 steps procedure with the title “Customer Registration” as shown below.
- In the first step, you have to enter the Mobile Number for OTP Generation.
- After the OTP gets generated, now you have to enter the OTP in the given field.
- As you are ordering Sand for commercial purposes, you have to enter the GST Number in the given field.
- After validating the GST Number, it takes you to the next step where you have to enter your complete address. Thereafter, your registration gets successful.
After you get register either in the name of “General Consumer” or “Bulk Consumer”, now you can book the sand for personal or commercial purposes.
How to order Sand Online at sand.ap.gov.in?
To order sand you need to follow the below-given steps. The ordering/booking procedure is also different just like Registration for the general and bulk consumers.
AP Sand Booking Procedure for General Consumer
To place an order of sand you need to follow the given procedure:
- Click on the “Proceed to order sand” button to order sand.
- Now select the ‘Type of Work’ and fill in the details.
- Fill in the Delivery Address. If the address is the same as the address you filled in the registration form then Tick on the “Delivery address is the same as registered address” checkbox.
- Now, click on the ‘Order Now’ button. Then click on the continue payment tab and confirm your order.
- Click on the “Online Payment” option for making the payment it will take you to the next page
- On this page you will see two payment options i.e SBI and PAYU, you can use anyone for payment.
- Now to make a payment, Just enter payment details and click on the “Pay Now” option.
Sand Booking Procedure for Bulk Consumer
- Click on the “Add Order” button to order the sand.
- Now you have to select the type of work and Enter the order/ Plan approval number, Type and Size of construction, Certified sand quantity, and Other Details.
- Upload Important documents.
- Fill in Address Details and Click on the ‘Submit’ option to confirm your bulk order.
- After the department approval, visit the portal again. if your order status has changed to “Approval” then you need to make payment by the available option.
- Now click on the “Payment” option and make payment by available options.
- Enter Payment Details and click on the ‘Pay Now’ option.
How to Track Sand Booking Order?
- To track your sand order go to the official website for AP Sand Booking Portal or click this link https://sand.ap.gov.in/GuestLogin.htm
- Now login by entering your Registered mobile and click on ‘Send OTP’.
- Enter OTP and click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- Visit my booking option and click on ‘Check Status’ to track the sand booking order.
- You can also check AP Sand Booking User Manual on the official portal.
AP Sand Booking Mobile App Download
You can also register and book sand through the mobile application (App) as shown below:
- Open the official website of the AP Sand Booking Portal.
- Click on the option of ‘AP Sand Download’.
- Then it redirects you to the Google Play Store.
- Direct Link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ap.sand
- Click ‘Install’ and Download the App on your Mobile.
For more details, kindly contact AP Sand Booking Toll-free Helpline Number 14500 / 93905-03704 / 93905-03705. In the end, we hope that you understood the whole process of registration and the process of ordering sand from the AP Online Sand Booking Portal.
|AP Sand Transporter App (APK)||Download Here|
|Sand Order Status||Click Here|
|Sand Contractor Registration||Click Here|
|AP Sand Complaint Mail IDemail@example.com|
You May Also Like: