AP MLC Graduate & Teacher Voter Registration Online 2023, Form-18: The CEO- Chief Electoler Officer of Andhra Pradesh State has invited the MLC to Register themselves as a voter online in 2023. The voter registration process opens online on the 1st of Oct 2023. However, the voter registration will end on Nov 7, 2023.
Any graduate of the AP state can register himself with eligibility documents along with duly filled form 18 online on the online portal CEO. The Releasing date of the Voter’s Draft will be Nov 23, 2023. Hereafter releasing the draft administration will be received any amendments by 12 Nov. Here in the blog post, we came up with the information regarding the registration process, eligibility, How to Apply, Status Check, and other aspects. The Last date to register as a graduate voter/ teacher voter for AP MLC Election 2023-2023 is 7 Nov 2023.
AP MLC Graduate & Teacher Voter Registration 2023
In the below table, check the details of AP MLC Voter Registration Online for Graduates and Teachers.
|Name of Event||AP MLC Election 2023|
|Date of Election||Yet to announce|
|Graduate Voter Registration 2023 Dates||1 Oct 2023 to 7 Nov 2023|
|Teacher Voter Registration 2023 Dates||1 Oct 2023 to 7 Nov 2023|
|Releasing Date of Voter Draft||23 November 2023|
|Objection Amendment reviving date||12 Dec 2023|
|Publishing of Final Voter List||30 Dec 2023|
|Voters registration process||Online/ offline modes|
|Official Portal URL||https://ceoaperolls.ap.gov.in/|
|Official E-mail ID||[email protected]|
The election of the Andhra Pradesh Member of the Legislative Assembly will be announced in January 2023. And the final date of voting will be in march 2023. The government of Andhra Pradesh has continuously worked all the processes of elections in the AP Online method. Voters must have to register themselves online through the web portal. Make sure that you will get registered before 7 of Dec 2023. In the next section of the blog, we will discuss the AP MLC Voter Registration Process and other points.
Eligibility Criteria for AP MLC Election Voter Registration
The MLC Election in the AP state is going to be held in March 2023. The Electoral Commission of AP has started preparing the Voter list. However, EC has invited the registration of new voters for the next MLC section 2023.
You must have to understand the process of registration before uploading your duly filled application form. Below are the key points of eligibility for Graduate and Teacher Voter Registration for the AP MLC Election 2023-2023.
- Voters must have to be above the age of 18 years.
- Must keep the scanned copy of the voter ID card.
- Soft copy of your passport-size photograph.
- Scanned copy of your Graduation Degree.
- Appointment letter/Photo ID card of the teacher voter registration.
- Active Mobile number.
How to Apply for Graduate/Teacher Voter registration online -AP MLC Elections?
Here in this section of the Blog Post, We will discuss the step-by-step point of registration. Once you have gone through these points you will easily register yourself as a voter for MLC Election. In spite of making small please follow the steps accordingly.
- Step 1- Visit the official web portal of the CEO. We will share the official link also with you.
- Step 2- You can download the PDF application as well as fill out the registration form online.
- Step 3- On the home page, you will find the option of E-registration. After that, you will further land on the next page.
- Step 4- The registration form will be in front of you on the next page of the website. Check and fill out all the given columns of the application form.
- Step 5- Upload your photo and credentials as per the assigned place of the application form.
- Step 6- Recheck again the form, whether you have filled out all the columns clearly and uploaded all the required documents.
- Last Step 7- Tap on the Submit Button, the web page will ask you to enter OTP. please give the OTP and you will receive automatic SMS on your mobile number. Please keep the message saved in your phone for further inquiries in the future.
List of Required Documents of AP MLC Teacher- Graduate Voter Registration
Afterward in this section, We brought an authentic list of required documents. Hence, if you have registered for the last MLC elections, you must have to register yourself again for the new elections. The credential is very simple to make yourself eligible for voting in the election. Keep all the documents accordingly given in the below list. Finally, if you have collected all the copies of the credential document you move further into the next step.
Hereafter below is the Key points of the documents for the registration of the voter in the AP MLC election.
- Aadhaar Card – Scanned Copy
- Voter ID Card- Scanned Copy
- Passport Size Photo- Scanned Copy
- The graduation Certificate Especially for Graduate Voter
- The proof of Teaching, Especially for Teacher Voter.
- Diploma Certificate especially for Diploma Voter Registration.
- Active Mobile Number- The government Made this mandatory for every Voter.
Contact/helpline Number – AP MLC Graduate Voter Registration
Here in this section, we will conclude the blog post, hereafter giving the authentic content number and other useful information. Instead of giving useless info, we will come straight to the key points of this section. once you have done the registration process you can call the EC for further information about the Voter list. Below we brought up a list of important info, particularly for you.
|Authority||Election Commission of India|
|Contact Address||Room No: 101, Ground Floor, Penumaka – Amaravathi Rd, Velagapudi, 4th Block, Andhra Pradesh – 522503|
|Official Web Portal URL||https://ceoandhra.nic.in/ceoap_new/ceo/contactus.html|
|E-Mail ID||[email protected]|
|Helpline Number||(+91) 863-2445360|
|Toll-Free- 24×7 Helpline No||1950 (10.00 AM to 5.30 PM)|
That’s all we have today for you regarding the Information on AP MLC Graduate/ Teacher Voter Registration. Feel Free to Ask us any query to us. We will revert back with Authentic Info for you ASAP.