Amarnath Yatra 2023 Registration/ Application Form PDF direct download link is now available on this page. Through this article, you will get complete information about the Shri Amarnath Ji Shrine Board (श्री अमरनाथ जी श्राइन बोर्ड) Yatra. We have shared details about the Amarnath Yatra 2023 Starting Date, Registration Fees, etc. Also, you can download the Medical Form PDF from the page below. So all the readers continue reading this post ahead and register themselves as soon as possible because the yatra started now.
About Amarnath Yatra 2023 Registration
As you know Amarnath Yatra will be starting soon for the devotees to visit the Lord Shiva temple. Amarnath Temple is a Hindu shrine located in Jammu and Kashmir, India. However, the cave is located in Lidder Valley and is surrounded by glaciers and snowy mountains. It is covered with snow most of the year, except for a short period of time in summer when it is open to pilgrims. The period from of end June to August is a popular time for people to have the darshan of Lord Shiva.
Pilgrims visit the holy site during the 45-day season around the Hindu holy month of Shraavana. It begins with a 43 Km mountainous trek from the Nunwan and Chandanwari base camps at Pahalgam. And reaches a cave shrine after a night’s stay at Sheshnag Lake and Panchtarni camps. In May 2023, the state government initiated the construction of a pilgrimage center for people in Srinagar. It facilitates 3000 people’s capacity for their stay when traveling for the holy pilgrimage. Also, a Joint Meeting by the Head of Various Defence Forces is conducted to supervise the preparation of Routes and other administrative infrastructure. To know more about Amarnath Yatra 2023 Registration Online along with Medical Form PDF, Starting Date, and Helicopter Booking Price, keep on reading this post ahead.
Amarnath Yatra 2023 Starting Date, Registration Fees
The Shri Amarnath Ji Shrine Board is conducting Amarnath Yatra 2023 for which registration has started from 11th April 2023. And the last date to do Amarnath Yatra 2023 Registration is in June 2023. Therefore, the Amarnath Yatra will be starting from 30th June 2023 to 11th August 2023.
Moreover, Amarnath Yatra 2023 Registration Fee is ₹150/- as per last year’s information available on the official website @jksasb.nic.in. Every single individual pilgrimage of a group has to pay ₹150 as a fee for registration. However, you can pay through various payment methods such as Debit Cards, Credit Cards, Net Banking, and UPI. All the citizens who are eager to visit the temple must complete the Shri Amarnath Yatra 2023 Registration Form and submit it to the nearest Bank or Yatra Registration Center.
Shri Amarnath Ji Shrine Board Yatra Registration – Overview
|Article About||Amarnath Yatra 2023 Registration|
|Shrine Board Name||Shri Amarnath Ji Shrine Board|
|State||Jammu & Kashmir|
|Registration Starting Date||11th April 2023|
|Last Date For Registration||June 2023|
|Registration Fees||Rs 150|
|Amarnath Yatra Starting Date||30th June 2023|
|Yatra Ending Date||11th August 2023|
|Amarnath yatra form 2023 pdf||Click Here|
|Official Portal Links|
Guidelines for Amarnath Yatra Registration Online
In order to register yourself for the Amarnath Yatra, you need to follow all the guidelines for the Amarnath Yatra. Check out the below-mentioned rules and regulations;
- First of all, to register for this, your age should be between 13 years to 75 years. Not less than 13 and not more than 75 years.
- Secondly, if a woman is pregnant for 6 months or more, then she is not eligible for this journey.
- Most importantly, you must be medically fit and your health should be in normal condition.
- All the passengers need to submit their Compulsory Health Certificate [CHC] or Medical Form.
- Get it signed by a Medical Practitioner along with Amarnath Yatra Registration Form to your nearest Bank Branch.
How to register for Amarnath Yatra 2023 (e-Pass) online?
If you have checked out the above-given guidelines and you find yourself eligible for the Amarnath Yatra 2023. Then you can follow the below-given steps and procedures for Amarnath Yatra Registration 2023;
- Firstly, you need to visit the official website of the Shri Amarnath Ji Shrine Board.
- Now, the home page, of the website will appear in front of your screen.
- After that, you have to select the option of “Registration”.
- Then on the next page, you have to click on the option “I agree”.
- Now, you need to fill in all your information correctly.
- After filling in all the details you can click on the “Submit” button.
- In this way, you can easily do your registration for the Amarnath Yatra e-Pass.
Amarnath Yatra 2023 Medical Form PDF Download
- Let us tell you that Amarnath Yatra 2023 Medical Form is issued at the nearest Bank Branch around you.
- After that, you need to fill out this form with all the correct entries.
- Now get your Amarnath Yatra 2023 Medical Form signed by the Doctor and Community Health Center.
- Importantly, you need to be medically fit to fill out the Medical Form as you can face morbidities over there.
- There is difficulty in breathing while going to high altitudes so make sure you are fit enough to complete the Trek to Shri Amarnath Yatra.
- So this is how you can complete your Medical Form Download Criteria.
Note:- Amarnath Yatra 2023 Registration Form PDF And Medical Form PDF Link => http://www.shriamarnathjishrine.com/Yatra2023/Registration/CHCForm