Air Force Agniveer Recruitment 2022: The registrations for Agniveer Vacancy in Air Force started on 24 June 2022. Its last date is 05 July 2022. Let us tell you that online registration is mandatory for Agniveer Vayu Recruitment. You can fill out the online application form only after registration. In this article, we will tell you the complete information about Air Force Agniveer Recruitment 2022 Apply Online in detail.
Air Force Agniveer Recruitment 2022
As we told you that under the Agniveer Recruitment Scheme in the Indian Air Force, the registration process will start on June 24 and will continue till July 05. For this, the Air Force issued a notification on June 22. For registration, you can apply for Agniveer Recruitment in Airforce through the official website of Agniveer agnipathvayu.cdac.in OR Air Force official website indianairforce.nic.in
Air Force (IAF) Agniveer Recruitment – Highlights
|Recruitment||Agniveer Recruitment 2022|
|Service Department||Indian Air Force (IAF)|
|Registration Date||24 June to 05 July 2022|
|Online Registration Fee||Rs.250|
|Indian Air Force Age Limit||17.5-23 years|
|Salary of Agniveers in Indian Air Force||Starting from 30 thousand, 33 thousand in the second year, 36 thousand in the third year, and 40 thousand in the fourth year|
What is the age limit for Air Force Agniveer?
Earlier any Indian between 17.5 to 21 years could apply under the scheme. But now the government has amended it from 17.5 years to 23 years.
Note => The candidates who should have been born between 29 December 1999 and 29 June 2005 (both days inclusive) can apply.
Eligibility to become Agniveer in Airforce
Registration has been started in the Indian Air Force under the Agniveer Recruitment Scheme. For which Indian Air Force requires a minimum of 50% marks in Maths, Physics, and English in 12th to apply for Agniveer. Apart from this, candidates who have passed 3 years engineering diploma or 2 vocational courses can also apply. For complete details download the notification from the link given below.
Air Force Agniveer Recruitment Online Registration
For doing Air Force Agniveer Recruitment registration you have to pay a fee of Rs.250. Also, you have to fulfill the eligibility given in the notification issued by the Air Force. Also, you can easily apply online for Air Force Agniveer through the process given below.
- For this, you must first go to the official website of Agniveervayu.
- Here you will see its home page. On the home page, you have to click on the option of “Apply Online”.
- On clicking, a new page will open in front of you. Here you have to click on the link “New User? Register”.
- After this, the registration form will open in front of you.
- In this form you have to enter your Candidate Name, Parent’s Name, Email ID, Enter Email ID, Nationality, and Gender.
- After this, you must enter the mobile number and click “Generate OTP”.
- After this OTP will be received on your mail id and mobile number.
- Now you have to enter the OTP received. After that, you have to enter the given captcha code and click on “Sign Up”.
- In this way, your registration will be completed. Now you have to sign in on the website.
- After this Agniveervayu online application form will open in front of you.
- Here you have to fill out your application by filling in all the asked information.