Indian Railway Employee Salary/ Payslip Details | Railway Payslip 2021 | AIMS Portal Registration & Login | Samadhan Railway Payslip | Railway Employees List
Now the employees of Indian Railway can check online their Salary/ Payslip Details. Accounts & Finance Dept of Indian Railways has launched the official website of AIMS Portal to provide online e-Services to their respective officials and employees. Through the AIMS Portal, railways’ employees can view his/her Payslip, Monthly Salary Record, Income Tax Details, PF Details, etc. After login into the portal, the user can access the above e-services. Moreover, AIMS has its official Mobile App to provide online e-services.
Railway Employee Self Service (RESS) is an online system for Indian Railway Employees, Staff & Officers. It is developed by the Centre for Railway Information Systems (CRIS). Now Railway employees/ officials can use this online system to view their Personal Bio-data, Service & Pay related particular, Salary Slip Records, Deduction, Provident Fund Details, Income Tax Details, Salary related Loans & Advances, etc. In this article, we cover all the above topics related to Railway Employee Self Services System (RESS Registration).
- 1 AIMS Portal – Railway Payslip 2021
AIMS Portal – Railway Payslip 2021
As we told you above that the AIMS Indian Railways has started an online system to provide e-services to their respective employees (Staff & Officers). Through this portal, railway employees can check their monthly salary/ payslip details, income tax info, provident fund details, etc.
To check the complete details of AIMS Indian Railway Employee Salary-Payslip Details Online | Download RESS Mobile App | View Railway Employee Bio-data & PF Details. Kindly continue reading ahead.
Highlights of RESS Salary Slip Railway Employee
|Name of Scheme||Railway Salary Payslip|
|Portal Name||AIMS Portal|
|Launched by||Indian Railway Authorities|
|Beneficiary||Employees of railway|
|Benefits||To provide monthly salary/ payslip record|
Check Railway Salary Payslip Records
To check your Payslip Details/ salary slip of alp in Indian railway online, you have to visit the official website of Accounts & Finance Portal of Indian Railways by clicking the link below. Then follow the given simple steps to complete the process.
Note – If you trying to open the website through the above link but it is not open. Then don’t worry, you just have to click the ‘Advanced Setting’ link and then press ‘Proceed To This Page Anyway’ link to access the website.
- First of all, you have to ask your Bill Clerk (Office Babu) for updating/linking your Aadhaar Number & Mobile No in IPAS (Salary Bill System). If not done already.
- Thereafter, send an SMS (Text Message) START on 088606-22020. Then a welcome message from CRIS will receive on your mobile number.
- Now go back to the official website of AIMS Portal of Indian Railways and register on the RESS web portal. The link is mentioned below.
- To register to RESS Portal, you must have to produce an Aadhaar Number or Employee No. If you are a new user then press the “New User Registration” button and enter your personal details.
- Now you will receive Username & Password via SMS on your registered Mobile Number. Through this, you can easily log in to the Railway Employee Self-Service Portal. For more details of RESS Registration, AIMS Login, kindly continue reading ahead.
Railway Employee Self-Service Online System Features
Through the RESS Online System, registered railway employees can check his/her basic Biodata (Personal Details, Job/Pay related details, etc).
The user can also check his/her Salary Details (Monthly or Yearly /Summary), Provident Fund Details, Income Tax Info, etc. Employees can view and download old Salaries/ Payslips through RESS Portal.
Now the railway employee can download RESS System App on their Mobile. It is easily accessible on Google App/Windows/IOS. To directly download Railway Employee Self-Service App (RESS App Download for PC), kindly click the link below.
Benefits of AIMS Portal
- All the railway employees can check their salary, pension, insurance, and other details through this portal.
- Employees’ salary payslip can also be downloaded through this portal.
- Users can also check the status of trains via the AIMS portal.
- With the implementation of this portal, people can save their time which would have been wasted in visiting govt offices to check salaries, pensions, health insurance, etc
- This portal is user-friendly which makes it very easy to use.
AIMS Password Recovery
If you have forgotten your AIMS Portal password, there is no need to panic as you can easily recover and reset your password through the steps given below.
- First of all, you have to visit the Official Website of the Accounting Information and Management System (AIMS).
- Here you click on the link for “Employee Self-Service“ on the right side of the home page.
- On clicking, a new window will open in front of you, here you will be asked to enter your user ID and password.
- Now you have to scroll down and click on ‘Forgot Password‘.
- Now a new tab will open where you will have to enter your Adhar number (in the User ID box), mobile number, and date of birth.
- After entering all the information you have to click “Submit” at the end.
- If all the details are correct, a new password will be sent to your registered mobile number.
Registration for AIMS SMS Alert (RESS New Version)
To subscribe to SMS alert services of the AIMS portal you have to register yourself. For this, you should send an SMS to 09821736069 by typing “Start” in the SMS column of your mobile number. After this, you will be displayed a confirmation message. Now your AIMS portal registration for SMS alert will be completed.
AIMS Portal Helpline Number
- Helpdesk Number: – (+91) 81303-53466 (Only Working Hours)
- Email Support: – email@example.com
- To Register Grievance: Click Here
- AIMS Password Recovery: Click Here
- Railway Employees List: aims.indianrailways.gov.in
Also Read: Get Live Train Status Update via Indian Railway WhatsApp Number & Check PNR Status-Route & Station Details (Click Here) & IRCTC Shri Ramayana Express Tour Packages Complete Details (Click Here).
Users, here we have provided you the complete details about AIMS Indian Railway Employees Salary-Payslip Details. If you have any queries related to the above post then feel free to comment down below or contact our Helpline Team. We’ll assist you shortly. Thanks for visiting www.readermaster.com, stay tuned for more such updates.